General & Others One Piece Panel Tournament Round 3 Bracket 1

WHO WINS EACH FIGHT?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
The third round and the first bracket of this round of the tournament

Vote in the poll, share your thoughts and state who you voted for.

Vote for each round, the winners of each fight will advance. It does not matter if one losing panel has more votes than some winning panel in a different fight, only the winning panels advance. Each fight is to be treated separately. Feel free to share your opinion and reasons for voting for the panels

FIRST BATTLE

VS

SECOND BATTLE

VS

THIRD BATTLE

VS

FOURTH BATTLE

VS

FIFTH BATTLE

VS

SIXTH BATTLE

VS

SEVENTH BATTLE

VS

EIGHT BATTLE

VS

Some tags

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
R1 โ€” Boundman. I don't really like either, but "Nothing Happened" isn't much of a moment for me.
R2 โ€”Sanji v. Enel. Dynamic moment that shows off the sacrificial nature of who Sanji is, willing to risk himself for any crew member even if it means putting his own ambitions away.
R3 โ€” Kizaru arrives. I don't really enjoy Kaido's entry.
R4 โ€” Im revealed. Does anyone remember the Reverie release chapters? Those were so fucking hype, and Im's was next level.
R5 โ€” Zoro cuts Mr. 1, it was a great moment for Zoro and a big step forward for his dream after his defeat at the hands of the Hawk.
R6 โ€” Sakura petals.
R7 โ€” I Came to End this War, a really unexpected moment, but totally foreshadowed that Shanks would arrive. But everything happening around Marineford makes you forget about that.
R8 โ€” Luffy vs Ussop. Sets up the best character arc / story for One Piece.

1.) Nothing happened.
2.) Donโ€™t care for either, but voting for Ace because I donโ€™t like Sanji.
3.) Closer match, but still feel like Kizaruโ€™s entrance was better.
4.) Whitebeard > Imu, so...
5.) Zoro cutting steel, a fantastic and iconic ending to one of the best fights in OP.
6.) Fuck the Rudolph wannabe.
7.) Roger and Whitebeard > Shanks.
8.) Zoro vs Mihawk easily.