Recent content by AceMarvel

  1. AceMarvel

    Super Role Madness The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

    I have no problem sharing it if the rest are okay with it. :) @Fujishiro
  2. AceMarvel

    Super Role Madness The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

    GG I was mafia. And with this I will go into slumber for a while. Nice meeting you all!
  3. AceMarvel

    Super Role Madness The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

    Free! GG guys. <3
  4. AceMarvel

    Super Role Madness The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

    Do whatever you want just end the game
  5. AceMarvel

    Super Role Madness The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

    @havanaclub I haven’t accepted your wish
  6. AceMarvel

    Super Role Madness The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

    Vote Flower/Havana Send me the wish I havent accept it. Or die…
  7. AceMarvel

    Super Role Madness The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

    Im just town, but that sound like you think im a horrible person. :(
  8. AceMarvel

    Super Role Madness The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

    This day will end at 5am for me. So I really have 5-6 hours max. I hope something happens by then. If votes are locked it is what it is. Vote Reloaded
  9. AceMarvel

    Super Role Madness The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

    We have about 11 hours left
  10. AceMarvel

    Super Role Madness The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

    So no one wants to discuss :(
  11. AceMarvel

    Super Role Madness The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

    So you are at 6-7 wishes then. total D5 10, so with two rejections you should have won by now. if you sent 2 now you have sent 12 wishes total. You needed 8?
  12. AceMarvel

    Super Role Madness The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

    If we go with the assumption that the game was 5 mafia, 1 indie, and 14 town yes. Currently we are at 3vs3vs1. Flower/havana is always indie. I had now problem keeping Flower since they were townsiding, Havana idk. I didn't take the wish so we had an extra vote. But idk what the others are...
  13. AceMarvel

    Super Role Madness The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

    Because if this becomes a duel, I don't have any other options. Reloaded voting me made it a duel. I want to wait for the others to see all options, but if between them and me, not voting him means I gave up and mafia wins. I know I flip town, i don't know if Reloaded flips town, so from my...
  14. AceMarvel

    Super Role Madness The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

    Im being ignored :/ With Flower being indie 5 players Kweh Orca Ratchet Reborn Reloaded Kweh/Orca/Ratchet Kweh/Orca/Reborn Kweh/Orca/Reloaded Kweh/Ratchet/Reborn Kweh/Ratchet/Reloaded Kweh/Reborn/Reloaded Orca/Ratchet/Reborn Orca/Ratchet/Reloaded Orca/Reborn/Reloaded Ratchet/Reborn/Reloaded...
Top