Menu
Forums
New posts
Search forums
Donation
Become a Patron
PayPal or Card Donation
What's new
Entertainment
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Members
AL sama
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
Recent content by AL sama
Sign-up
Monster Mafia Joker's Cultivation Adventure
:blush::blush:
AL sama
Post #278
45 minutes ago
Forum:
Sign Ups
Anime Discussion
[Fall 2026] Anime Seasonals - General Discussion
yeah not for you
AL sama
Post #4,975
Today at 3:40 PM
Forum:
General Animes Discussions
Sign-up
Monster Mafia Joker's Cultivation Adventure
I prefer yandere so stop being a tsundere
AL sama
Post #275
Today at 3:37 PM
Forum:
Sign Ups
Sign-up
Monster Mafia Joker's Cultivation Adventure
you syre?? I designed first 4 cycles to be suer slow so why should I care?? :catsweat::catsweat:
AL sama
Post #271
Today at 3:07 PM
Forum:
Sign Ups
Sign-up
Monster Mafia Joker's Cultivation Adventure
need a few more days usually that's what I do for Joker games but this time yeah no bullshit just some rainbow colored sheet
AL sama
Post #262
Today at 12:55 AM
Forum:
Sign Ups
Anime Discussion
[Fall 2026] Anime Seasonals - General Discussion
a whore going for NTR
AL sama
Post #4,973
Today at 12:46 AM
Forum:
General Animes Discussions
Anime Discussion
[Fall 2026] Anime Seasonals - General Discussion
I expected some plot but there's none so kinda disappointed
AL sama
Post #4,972
Today at 12:44 AM
Forum:
General Animes Discussions
Anime Discussion
Mushoku Tensei
the teaser gave the impression of a clash at best and not a full blown fight
AL sama
Post #29
Yesterday at 2:57 AM
Forum:
General Animes Discussions
Anime Discussion
Mushoku Tensei
I certainly didn't know :seriously::seriously:
AL sama
Post #28
Yesterday at 2:53 AM
Forum:
General Animes Discussions
Sign-up
Monster Mafia Joker's Cultivation Adventure
still missing roles so I can't probably gotta make 3 or 4 roles for them myself
AL sama
Post #256
Saturday at 7:06 PM
Forum:
Sign Ups
Anime & Manga
One Piece Spoilers - The Waiting Room
when cartoons used to be great
AL sama
Post #40,726
Saturday at 6:35 PM
Forum:
Ground Floor
Sign-up
Monster Mafia Joker's Cultivation Adventure
oh yes my bad lol
AL sama
Post #254
Saturday at 6:30 PM
Forum:
Sign Ups
Sign-up
Monster Mafia Joker's Cultivation Adventure
what did I do?? :josad::josad:
AL sama
Post #250
Saturday at 5:38 PM
Forum:
Sign Ups
Anime & Manga
One Piece Spoilers - The Waiting Room
change your avatar/profile picture it's inappropriate
AL sama
Post #40,719
Saturday at 5:08 PM
Forum:
Ground Floor
Sign-up
Monster Mafia Joker's Cultivation Adventure
btw you guys still have time to tweak your role before I start balancing and nerfing them
AL sama
Post #248
Saturday at 4:59 PM
Forum:
Sign Ups
Members
AL sama
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top