Recent content by AverageBuggyEnjoyer

  1. AverageBuggyEnjoyer

    Anime & Manga One Piece Spoilers - The Waiting Room

    They just asked Vini Jr his reaction after getting a red card today. His answer: "I'm going to go home and binge watch One Piece to forget about this injustice" OMG Vini Jr is team One Piece :steef:
  2. AverageBuggyEnjoyer

    Anime & Manga One Piece Spoilers - The Waiting Room

    Did a quick search, and couldn't find any rapper who stans Detective Conan, it can no longer be my favorite manga after this :josad::josad::josad::josad:
  3. AverageBuggyEnjoyer

    Anime & Manga One Piece Spoilers - The Waiting Room

    This might be worse than stanning Sommers on God :kobeha:
  4. AverageBuggyEnjoyer

    Anime & Manga One Piece Spoilers - The Waiting Room

    Kinda like you headcanoned your way into Eminem being a Narutoforums spammer vs Tom Brady being a casual based on no evidence whatsoever :suresure:
  5. AverageBuggyEnjoyer

    Anime & Manga One Piece Spoilers - The Waiting Room

    Now that I know Eminem rapped about Madara I'm going to move Naruto up my list of top 10 manga :steef:
  6. AverageBuggyEnjoyer

    Anime & Manga One Piece Spoilers - The Waiting Room

    I actually hadn't intentionally listened to Eminem since like 2005, and hated most of his shit that came into my universe by accident, but because of a dare in the Drake vs Kendrick thread a couple of years ago I listened to his latest album the death of shady, and he smoked it on that album. so...
  7. AverageBuggyEnjoyer

    Anime & Manga One Piece Spoilers - The Waiting Room

    Acting like Eminem binge watches Naruto Shippuden in his free time lol
  8. AverageBuggyEnjoyer

    Anime & Manga One Piece Spoilers - The Waiting Room

    Please delete this before Shiryou sees it, this is actually a One Piece L :whitepress:
  9. AverageBuggyEnjoyer

    Anime & Manga One Piece Spoilers - The Waiting Room

    Nah lil bro we're going back to back to back in October
  10. AverageBuggyEnjoyer

    Anime & Manga One Piece Spoilers - The Waiting Room

    You don't know who Tom Brady is? :noo::noo::noo:
  11. AverageBuggyEnjoyer

    Anime & Manga One Piece Spoilers - The Waiting Room

    Ok I misunderstood then. I listened to Em's verse and he fucking spazzed, good W for the Naruto fans.
  12. AverageBuggyEnjoyer

    Anime & Manga One Piece Spoilers - The Waiting Room

    IShowSpeed? Bro we got the GOAT
  13. AverageBuggyEnjoyer

    Anime & Manga One Piece Spoilers - The Waiting Room

    Also just listened to the song, and not sure who this EZ Mil guy is, but his verse was annoying, whereas, Eminem left earth on his verse. The sound mix and filtering was weird though, but this is a W for the Naruto fandom imo.
  14. AverageBuggyEnjoyer

    Anime & Manga One Piece Spoilers - The Waiting Room

    I think the one who's being stubborn is you when you're framing this as Logan Paul vs Eminem, as if Logan Paul is the best OP fandom can do when it comes to celebrity representation lol
Top