Recent content by Charlie

  1. Charlie

    Sign-up Monster Mafia Joker's Cultivation Adventure

    oh i forgot How much time do i have?
  2. Charlie

    Super Role Madness The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

    Well shet. I'm sorry and thank you for the game
  3. Charlie

    Super Role Madness The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

    Well, i did use jinri's firestorm on you. Making so that you can't target anyone or be targetted. Basically jail Where does the idea of US being linked come from?
  4. Charlie

    Super Role Madness The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

    I'm last person to ask at this point. I kinda expect its you. I tried to target you with gravediggered ability at night, wonder if this why Acton on xlaw failed
  5. Charlie

    Super Role Madness The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

    Naomi was tracker, Orca is watcher
  6. Charlie

    Super Role Madness The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

    Tried to avoid claiming flavour on case it's me who flower needs to kill but i don't think IT matters now
  7. Charlie

    Super Role Madness The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

    I'm Ciri. I have double protection, double vote power and protection from bus drive and redirection. I cannot be redirected myself.
  8. Charlie

    Super Role Madness The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

    But seriously speaking @Ratchet @Alyssa the Lamb tag me if you have better idea
  9. Charlie

    Super Role Madness The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

    Don't threat me with a good time Vote Lynch Michelle
  10. Charlie

    Super Role Madness The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

    Oh what's kwehs flavour?
  11. Charlie

    Super Role Madness The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

    @AceMarvel who have you been protecting btw
  12. Charlie

    Super Role Madness The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

    Block of some sort, strongman kill I'm ignoring bus drive and redirections
  13. Charlie

    Super Role Madness The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

    So vote doesn't work, abilities don't work either
  14. Charlie

    Super Role Madness The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

    I was protecting xlaw btw.
Top