Recent content by DisasterDrew

  1. DisasterDrew

    Spoiler One Piece Chapter Spoiler 1193 Spoilers Discussion

    The fanbase is callous, I've seen it on many forums/online spaces. I know for a fact a bunch of those here complaining would profit massively if they took a two-month break from weekly spoiler routines.
  2. DisasterDrew

    Anime & Manga One Piece Spoilers - The Waiting Room

    >Zoro beats Mr.1 in ch.195 >Luffy beats Mr.0 in ch. 209 >Zoro beats Kaku in ch. 417 >Luffy beats Lucci in ch. 427 >Zoro beats King in ch. 1035 >Luffy beats Kaido in ch. 1049 Zoro doing something relevant in his fight with Sommers might point at Luffys bout with Imu and, with it, Elbaph arc as...
  3. DisasterDrew

    Anime & Manga One Piece Spoilers - The Waiting Room

    Usually leakers gatekeeping spoilers signals something impactful/unforseen is about to take place. So I hope that's the case and not that this chapter is as uneventful and lacking progression as the past couple chapters have been lol
  4. DisasterDrew

    Current Events The Great Debate for Remaining 100 One Piece Readers: Will Imu Fall in Elbaf arc?

    Imma shamelessly repost what i said in the general thread: The more I sit on it the more I hope Oda has some really unforseen and refreshing solution to this fight that doesn't feel like a letdown for what's been made to be the most powerful, biggest and meanest enemy for Luffy at this point...
  5. DisasterDrew

    Spoiler One Piece Chapter Spoiler 1192 Spoilers Discussion

    Thank you, big man :catUp:
  6. DisasterDrew

    Spoiler One Piece Chapter Spoiler 1192 Spoilers Discussion

    Why whine about it when you can post it, ya dingus
  7. DisasterDrew

    Spoiler One Piece Chapter Spoiler 1192 Spoilers Discussion

    I'd say it's peak character consolidation for our boy Usopp, but yeah, doesn't feel nearly as impactful to the fight as it did back in EL.
  8. DisasterDrew

    Spoiler One Piece Chapter Spoiler 1192 Spoilers Discussion

    This fight feels all over the place. Luffy should be down yet he's fighting as if nothing happened a few chapters ago. I can't see Luffy, Loki et al. defeating Imu at this point either, even though Imu is taking huge ammounts of damage. This is One Piece, so Luffy dying/being defeated and...
  9. DisasterDrew

    Spoiler One Piece Chapter Spoiler 1190 Spoilers Discussion

    With the current spoiler cycle I doubt we'll get any pics for the next ~24h or so
  10. DisasterDrew

    Spoiler One Piece Chapter Spoiler 1190 Spoilers Discussion

    I doubt Luffy is in any shape to take on Imu after Gaban saved him from a third impalement. So imo this chapter seems to indicate Elbaph will end sooner rather than later and give way to Shanks, Teach and other players to make a move towards the final confrontation with Imu.
  11. DisasterDrew

    Anime & Manga One Piece Spoilers - The Waiting Room

    Gaban? More like GOATban if you ask me
  12. DisasterDrew

    Anime & Manga One Piece Spoilers - The Waiting Room

    I love Gaban I hope he stays safe this upcoming chapter!
  13. DisasterDrew

    Anime & Manga One Piece Spoilers - The Waiting Room

    People really need to understand the difference between magazine breaks and author breaks.
  14. DisasterDrew

    Anime & Manga One Piece Spoilers - The Waiting Room

    Will this fight end with Imu fleeing due to his poor health? Or will he be taken down this arc (maybe with the intervention of someone else - BB, Shanks, whoever)? Call it.
  15. DisasterDrew

    Spoiler One Piece Chapter Spoiler 1187 Spoilers Discussion

    I'm actually more interested in Zoro and Sanji's fights in this chapter than with the Imu vs Luffy thing. Especially considering it seems it'll either a) be cut short anti-climatically and postponed or b) drag on for a big while until Luffy (and maybe Loki) somehow take Imu down. So far it...
Top