Recent content by Flower

  1. Flower

    Sign-up Monster Mafia Joker's Cultivation Adventure

    Al is getting old smh.
  2. Flower

    Sign-up Monster Mafia Joker's Cultivation Adventure

    I have???
  3. Flower

    Sign-up Monster Mafia Joker's Cultivation Adventure

    Potential Game.
  4. Flower

    Rules Mafia Queue & Management Thread

    I wanna add a 20 player Unordinary game to the queue pls.
  5. Flower

    Super Role Madness The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

    Get well soon ;-;
  6. Flower

    Super Role Madness The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

    Maybe it’s Alexis :shocked:.
  7. Flower

    Multiverse General The Best Strongest vs Strongest Battle

    Si. Wbu? Read Wind Breaker tho it’s like a more light hearted Tokyo Revengers.
  8. Flower

    Multiverse General The Best Strongest vs Strongest Battle

    Jack Rakan vs Fate Averruncus from Negima. Umemiya vs Takiishi from Wind Breaker. Gustang vs Träumerei from Tower of God. Victoria vs Ajin from Hero Killer (also loved Engen vs Reagan and Engen vs Bishop, but they’re not top of the verse).
  9. Flower

    Super Role Madness The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

    @Fujishiro can I please see the chats ;-;
  10. Flower

    Super Role Madness The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

    Ugh, power scaling debates…
  11. Flower

    Super Role Madness The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

    No it’s a Mafia game based on Witcher 3.
  12. Flower

    Super Role Madness The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

    That’s why we play games taking place in different worlds now. Anyhow GG. @Fujishiro can I see scum chat pls.
  13. Flower

    Super Role Madness The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

    Your win in Nier was epic, too :steef:.
  14. Flower

    Super Role Madness The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

    Fuji: Fook Indies. Translation: It‘s not like I like Indies or anything b-baka!
  15. Flower

    Super Role Madness The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

    Honestly there’s no point in having such a meta when people wanna fuck you over either way. Just play to have fun.
Top