Recent content by Fn Lucci

  1. Fn Lucci

    Share your Favourite Comic Book Characters and Stories

    Oh weird. It shows me so IDK what to correct lol. DC Finest Aquaman and Blind Justice, plus the Batman #11 facsimile I have a few gaps in my Cap and Namor collections that I should shore up. I always liked them as two halves of Marvel's Superman
  2. Fn Lucci

    Controversial General Political Discussion

    I'm trying to learn more about bots because on YouTube, I encounter all sorts of weird accounts saying that Nixon was "based" and I can't understand how many of them are actually provocative incels. But then you have a grown man openly saying this bullshit in the Republican party with his own...
  3. Fn Lucci

    Controversial General Political Discussion

    Huey Newton was named after Huey Long but surprisingly that hasn't installed relevance for the latter in my understanding. What I was really getting at was unpacking the use of the word "spook" as a response to what I said and not really inviting a lit measuring contest
  4. Fn Lucci

    Controversial General Political Discussion

    Whoops, I should have been looking up a book from 1844. Surely in that case it has been popular and consistent in use of reference, not just a trendy relatively obscure work within the last decade lol As far as human rights being a facade goes... I guess? We don't operate on the idea that they...
  5. Fn Lucci

    Controversial General Political Discussion

    Gonna be honest, I probably don't know any vernacular uses of common words that came about after 2011
  6. Fn Lucci

    Controversial General Political Discussion

    The idea that the rights of another people group are conditional is probably the most succinct way to describe what makes the world so shitty
  7. Fn Lucci

    Controversial General Political Discussion

    Lol, I see. Those of us who are fathers are in a privileged position to scout the political and social fields and understand how to teach against the bullshit coming down the pipe.
  8. Fn Lucci

    Controversial General Political Discussion

    Your dad Anecdotal experience doesn't define any ideology. Of course there are very stupid people who believe one thing, but the opposite to that isn't something smart... it's just an opposing stupidity, lol. But by chance, have you read anything these people have been recommending?
  9. Fn Lucci

    Controversial General Political Discussion

    The idea of "anti feminist" and other reactionary takeaways from the Clancy controversy
  10. Fn Lucci

    Controversial General Political Discussion

    It should radicalize you to treat women better. While also teaching you that there are fucking awful deal breakers out there. Being good and not having a stomach for bullshit aren't mutually exclusive
  11. Fn Lucci

    Character Discussion Ivankov the Conqueror

    I mean Iva is more of a conqueror than Chinjao or Yamato
  12. Fn Lucci

    General & Others Zoro Fans, Which Debate Is More Important To You?

    The respective < for Zoro and Mihawk aren't what I'd argue because they matter to me, I'd argue them because they're clearly true. If Oda said otherwise, I wouldn't care
  13. Fn Lucci

    Character Discussion Sommers won't die

    Oda is more likely to have Imu kill Sommers in the fallout or have him reabsorb whatever keeps Sommers running than have Zoro kill. Even though he's the one who put Zoro in the position to kill, lol
  14. Fn Lucci

    Powers & Abilities Loki proably doesn't have CoC or ACoC

    Holy shit, incredible pull
  15. Fn Lucci

    General & Others Is Marineford the worst aged arc in Shonen history?

    Keeping in mind, of course, that a lack of active disdain isn't praise. With this specific Haki idea: in a real war there's a mutual understanding of catastrophic means. You wouldn't use a nuke for fear of pushing the other side to do the same, and you likely wouldn't count on a mere chance of...
Top