Recent content by Goodman Grey

  1. Goodman Grey

    Spoiler One Piece Chapter Spoiler 1194 Spoilers Discussion

    I am a believer in this. Zoro always gets his rematch.:Woro
  2. Goodman Grey

    Spoiler One Piece Chapter Spoiler 1194 Spoilers Discussion

    I am here for the Mihawk screen time:pepehawk:
  3. Goodman Grey

    Spoiler One Piece Chapter Spoiler 1190 Spoilers Discussion

    So did Luffy fall to the underworld too or is he still up there? It seems Gaban threw him to another branch.:quest:
  4. Goodman Grey

    Spoiler One Piece Chapter Spoiler 1189 Spoilers Discussion

    Are the raws delayed because of the 4th of july big holiday in Japan? @MonsterZoro
  5. Goodman Grey

    Spoiler One Piece Chapter Spoiler 1188 Spoilers Discussion

    I miss the full summaries:mrgo::Ragnir_Regret:
  6. Goodman Grey

    Spoiler One Piece Chapter Spoiler 1188 Spoilers Discussion

    So if Luffy got defeated does this mean the rest of the crew are next? I have my agenda.:pepepopcorn:
  7. Goodman Grey

    Spoiler One Piece Chapter Spoiler 1188 Spoilers Discussion

    No Zoro and Sanji in the chapter?:ShishioIsBack:
  8. Goodman Grey

    Spoiler One Piece Chapter Spoiler 1188 Spoilers Discussion

    Luffy lost:moonwalk: Will Elbaf end in defeat?:myman:
  9. Goodman Grey

    ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1187 : The Head Of The Calamity

    Did Sanji unlock bougyo:stealthblack:
  10. Goodman Grey

    Spoiler One Piece Chapter Spoiler 1186 Spoilers Discussion

    Are the raws not out yet?:choppawhat:
  11. Goodman Grey

    Questions & Mysteries Why Imu is having a conversation with a squirrel? Is he stupid?

    More respect for Wagnir. Not many can understand his wisdom. :Ragnir_Cheer::Ragnir_Regret:
  12. Goodman Grey

    Anime & Manga One Piece Spoilers - The Waiting Room

    Brook will defeat Imu with music :snoopy:
  13. Goodman Grey

    Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1182 Spoilers Discussion

    Thank you Malik from TalkOP for the spoilers.
  14. Goodman Grey

    Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1181 Spoilers Discussion

    It's Morjover:crazwhat:
  15. Goodman Grey

    Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1181 Spoilers Discussion

    I wasn't expecting Mihawk lore in Elbaf:AlexChills: Who remembers the theory that Zoro would fight Mihawk this arc?
Top