Yeah i shoulda probably been yeeted much erlier, until I became kind of a kingmaker.
Ill say subbing in on a new site so late is pretty hard and i still couldnt fully grasp everything. I played the game pretty lazily and frankly didnt do much to earn the win except using common sense lategame...
If ur town and we lynch a scum town wins the game. If ur scum towns win the game. There is only 1 scum left fairly evidently when im voting u with ace marvel refusing to vote u
The honesty i can give u is that I cannot win the game if Rachet is not yeeted or does not accept my wish, thats why im voting Rachet.
Another honesty is Ace Marvel was scum.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.