Luffy being the top CoC user is manifested by his fearlessness and endless belief in himself. I think Law has the same weakness as Sanji. He and Sanji has obvious traumas of their childhoods Sora and Zeff sacrificed for Sanji. Corazon for Law. Sanji and Law don't cherish their lives enough.
So willingness to die is the weakness being selfish and changing his mindset and giving up the suicidal thoughts to solve seemingly hopeless situations instead believing in own power and willingness power to defy fate no matter how hopeless it seems are the key of awakening CoC haki for Sanji...
I think Imu makes only CoC to Gorosei. The majority of the knights are just bigger ants. That's why he wanted Harald very badly. Shamrock should have it just like Shanks
Sommer and Killingham are really weak even with Omen are weaker than Zoro and Sanji once they are able to coat their attacks in CoC haki the battles will end.
Ivan has CoC haki would be upscale for the revos and would confirm that Sabo and Kuma have it as well. And maybe all of the warlords.
Confirmed already are boa,Mihawk,Doffy. BB for sure. Kuma goes without saying I think that is the reason why he was still able to rescue his daughter even...
Specializing in a typ of haki doesn't mean one can't use another types. Luffy grasps CoC haki just faster on his own he never knew that a person can coat himself in CoC haki but he felt it and applied the next moment. While he struggled in learning ryou and future sight.
I think luffy turning others to rubber by touch will surprise Imu. This effect might is due to Luffy's imagination Luffy thought his fruit is paramecia and he is an idiot he believes that paramecia can turn everything into the same element including people Joyboy might not have not done the same
Obviously he didn't think much of those Yonkers for 2 reasons first they don't know about him secondly they are too weak. Exception is shanks I think the Imu and the Gorosei never knew of his agenda of raising Luffy as the next Joyboy.
And I think they really underestimated Shanks' strength as...
Imu told us the Roger wings are above others even though they are old greezer. I think their knowledge about haki is the main reason for their overwhelming strength. Shanks' haki is not a coincidence more like he knew how to get strong from the get go. And if he needed guidance he would ask...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.