Recent content by Jackteo

  1. Jackteo

    Anime & Manga One Piece Spoilers - The Waiting Room

    Rankyaku when?
  2. Jackteo

    Powers & Abilities To Sanji Fans, How Would You Prefer The CoC Reveal to Be?

    As long as it happens on Elbaf and on panel, I'd love it to be a painfully slow awakening :hope:
  3. Jackteo

    Anime & Manga One Piece Spoilers - The Waiting Room

    No, this one is CL⁵⁰oda's own. But you never know with him. Both are happening :kayneshrug: Jarul, Gunko, Biblo's ancestors and possibly some glimpses of Joyboy and Imu. And let's not forget Mosa :josad:
  4. Jackteo

    Anime & Manga One Piece Spoilers - The Waiting Room

    All we know is Gaban is giving Luffy something to eat then. Again. Hopefully he is choking on that:crybeard:
  5. Jackteo

    Anime & Manga One Piece Spoilers - The Waiting Room

    Not another break please. I'll gladly accept the umpteenth Zoro chapter if we get no break :emohiyo:
  6. Jackteo

    Anime & Manga One Piece Spoilers - The Waiting Room

    Well, I guess it is time then (Btw, unless Sanji or Killingham dies, I can't think of a single scenario that would lead to utter despair in the Sanji fandom. Not in one chapter )
  7. Jackteo

    Anime & Manga One Piece Spoilers - The Waiting Room

    Like this if you are referring to the Zoro fandom :josad:
  8. Jackteo

    Anime & Manga One Piece Spoilers - The Waiting Room

    I can't take a third Zoro chapter in a row. Give us Sanji :josad:
  9. Jackteo

    Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Conqueror of love

    That would be amazing. HK Kidd, Killer and Doflamingo :steef:
  10. Jackteo

    Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Conqueror of love

    I find really weird Kid and Killer didn't make an appearance yet. I guess he learned from his mistakes We know Law and Bepo are coming though
  11. Jackteo

    Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Conqueror of love

    It won't matter. It has to be against Killingham at this point. Anything else leads to chaos. Also I want Chrono back asap :sighting:
  12. Jackteo

    Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Conqueror of love

    If Sanji doesn't actually unlock CoC we are so cooked. It would be the end of our fandom and by extension of the entire forum :believe:
  13. Jackteo

    Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Conqueror of love

    On the bright side, infinite range means Sanji has to come up with a long range attack. Something like Rankyaku :myman:
  14. Jackteo

    Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Conqueror of love

    I don't care what Zoro fans will say about Sanji and how weak they think he is. I want a cool fight. Hopefully Killingham will be a much greater threat than Sommers was to Zoro. I want him to summon things Sanji fears, fight Sanji in the sky above the village, use whatever broken power Longinus...
Top