As the title implies, I believe Sanji is about to awaken a darker, evil version of himself.
The earliest clue of this appeared in Wano. In Chapter 1031, Sanji encounters the geisha Osome and finds her injured. The other geishas immediately assume he is the attacker, since the two of them were...
Interesting.... Maybe this implies that Zoro can also tap the energy of the Underworld with the help of Enma?
I think it fits perfectly considering Enma is the King of Hell and Supreme Judge of the Dead in Japanese Buddhist Mythology.
1769907378
This might finally explain the meaning behind...
Wait..... What if Imu can do it? Or what if he is actually a being from the Underworld 🤯
1769823365
Yeah.. I only used the ice to link him to the land of the dead. It doesn't mean he's limited to it. I believe he can imbue the essence or energy of the afterlife in every of his attacks—whether...
Oda seems to have already dropped major hints in Chapter 1171 about how Loki managed to kill his father, King Harald, despite Harald's apparent immortality.
The Niflheim - Yomi Connection
In that chapter, Loki unleashes an ice-based attack named Niflheim using his hammer Ragnir. This directly...
In the latest chapter, 1148, we finally see Scooper Gaban in action, attacking Saint Sommers and managing to severe his hand. Remarkably, Sommers is unable to regenerate, suggesting Gaban somehow nullified his immortality or regeneration.
Many fans speculate this is due to Gaban wielding...
Yeah, there are many ideas in OP movies that have been reused in the main story such as...
The character of Zephyr, a Marine Admiral (former), hated the Shichibukai and wore purple clothes
Later on in the main storyline, Fujitora was introduced. Also a Marine Admiral, hates the Shichibukai and...
It's possible that Eiichiro Oda was inspired by the concept of the Six Paths of Samsara and the idea of the Rinnegan and the Six Paths of Pain from Naruto when designing certain key elements and characters in One Piece. The Rinnegan, a powerful and mystical eye in Naruto, grants its user control...
Hi guys, I’m back with another theory on Gunko and Uta from Film Red. I posted a similar theory before but deleted it to create a stronger version with new details. As the title suggests, I believe Gunko is the dark version of Uta, with thematic and visual parallels suggesting a deliberate...
This theory highlights the similarities between Yamato and Loki and their implications for Elbaph’s storyline. Previously, I explored parallels between Loki and Oden, focusing on their rebellious spirits and ties to their homelands. Now, this theory shifts to Yamato and Loki, revealing shared...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.