Recent content by Kizaruber Eats

  1. K

    Anime & Manga One Piece Spoilers - The Waiting Room

    Oh yeah absolutely I agree. I felt like when Oda showed Shanks with the "glow up", it was the start of a more ominous, less appealing direction for him and the story. It didn't feel like Shanks to me anymore, not the character I fell in love with it, just an aura farmer and another stoic badass...
  2. K

    Anime & Manga One Piece Spoilers - The Waiting Room

    Sure thing btw man, I'm barely staying awake right now too (I'd rather be staying alive Bee Gees style lmao). That's rough buddy, good luck with the night shift and hope you get plenty of rest! I enjoyed the chat thank you!
  3. K

    Anime & Manga One Piece Spoilers - The Waiting Room

    Thanks so much! Oh FR? I've not heard of that, but that sounds interesting, what a name! Oda will definitely be taking huge inspirations from these movies ofc. Fun fact, the Zatoichi films which Fujitora is based on ofc, have some very interesting titles.... Also he and Akainu have AMAZING...
  4. K

    Anime & Manga One Piece Spoilers - The Waiting Room

    https://www.tiktok.com/@murmurfru/video/7567635185588538642 https://www.tiktok.com/@idiotbunny/video/7588283521010011414
  5. K

    Anime & Manga One Piece Spoilers - The Waiting Room

    Yeah the timeskip probably was done to give Oda time to prepare to take the story in a whole new direction and thus genre somewhat at least. Nika is definitely a retcon despite what people insist. Now the live action is suddenly adding it into early arcs, to try to make it seem like it was...
  6. K

    Anime & Manga One Piece Spoilers - The Waiting Room

    The fight scene is the important part with Kizaru, I cannot say more for spoilers. That's the most emotional part of the film right there. It's one of the reasons I fiercely stan and defend Kizaru too. In the same ways Kidd is grossly misunderstood by most of the fandom, so is Kizaru too. Kizaru...
  7. K

    Anime & Manga One Piece Spoilers - The Waiting Room

    DUDE, WATCH IT ASAP! You will see a lot of nuance to Kizaru and Kuzan to it, its the ULTIMATE Marine fanservice in the series imo. It was made with so much heart, passion, love etc. It's such a tragic watch and they got Avril Lavigne to cover a certain song by Nickleback for the very ballsy...
  8. K

    Anime & Manga One Piece Spoilers - The Waiting Room

    Have you seen Film Z by any chance @Zoinks52 ?
  9. K

    Anime & Manga One Piece Spoilers - The Waiting Room

    LMAO, I LOVE IT! Obligatory jokes about heaven and gyms, gains, lifting etc lol. :sanjismug::lulz::SmugRain::gokulaugh:
  10. K

    Anime & Manga One Piece Spoilers - The Waiting Room

    Hmmm..... We also have "Jesus" Burgess lol
  11. K

    Anime & Manga One Piece Spoilers - The Waiting Room

    Huh interesting and we have St Ju Peter or even Judas Peter as many people including me suspected Ju Peter could be a traitor to Imu or maybe he betrayed someone or a kingdom or w/e to join Imu?
Top