Menu
Forums
New posts
Search forums
Donation
Become a Patron
PayPal or Card Donation
What's new
Entertainment
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Members
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
krogothwolf's latest activity
K
krogothwolf
replied to the thread
Super Role Madness
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
.
Sucker
Sep 19, 2026
K
krogothwolf
replied to the thread
Super Role Madness
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
.
I am in the game!
Sep 19, 2026
K
krogothwolf
replied to the thread
Super Role Madness
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
.
Fuji said unto Kro, "kro I bequeath you, for this game is lacking the simple standing of a wolf. A wish has been granted and thus, Kro...
Sep 16, 2026
K
krogothwolf
replied to the thread
Super Role Madness
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
.
Fuji told me lots of stuff.
Sep 16, 2026
K
krogothwolf
replied to the thread
Super Role Madness
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
.
TECHNICALLY I AM TYPING NOT TALKING
Sep 16, 2026
K
krogothwolf
replied to the thread
Super Role Madness
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
.
I Alpha Block it! That's how this works right?
Sep 16, 2026
K
krogothwolf
replied to the thread
Super Role Madness
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
.
I'm like Jon Snow. I know nothing!
Sep 16, 2026
K
krogothwolf
replied to the thread
Super Role Madness
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
.
I didn't know my wish was to be your minion...... I have interesting fantasies it seems.
Sep 16, 2026
K
krogothwolf
replied to the thread
Super Role Madness
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
.
Oh, Well, I sheep my queen.
Sep 16, 2026
K
krogothwolf
replied to the thread
Super Role Madness
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
.
I live to serve my queen. BANANA
Sep 16, 2026
K
krogothwolf
replied to the thread
Sign-up
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
.
@Fujishiro @Flower told me to join, but I was super sick. I can sub if needed.
Sep 15, 2026
K
krogothwolf
replied to the thread
Sign-up
Monster Mafia Joker's Cultivation Adventure
.
What what what?
Sep 7, 2026
K
krogothwolf
replied to the thread
General
Mafia General Chat
.
That would be so freaking funny.
Aug 25, 2026
K
krogothwolf
replied to the thread
General
Mafia General Chat
.
Its gotta be zem, she would rage at me so bad, I would die from laughter.
Aug 25, 2026
K
krogothwolf
replied to the thread
General
Mafia General Chat
.
just let it go Al, you've punished yourself enough.
Aug 25, 2026
Members
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top