Recent content by Krusher1357

  1. Krusher1357

    Oh shit, o fuck... why has God forsaken meh

    Oh shit, o fuck... why has God forsaken meh
  2. Krusher1357

    Spoiler One Piece Chapter Spoiler 1194 Spoilers Discussion

    Oh, I agree with that. Fuck the Holy roppo and fake inbetweeners, doesn't make webtoons any good tho
  3. Krusher1357

    Spoiler One Piece Chapter Spoiler 1194 Spoilers Discussion

    They are fucking Webtoons bro, I'm a fucking weeb and I've only ever bothered with mob psycho and one punch... it's a different form of media getting exactly the hype it deserves, coast off comics, manga and graphic novels? Gets coasting viewerships who dont keep consuming it properly. Same as...
  4. Krusher1357

    Spoiler One Piece Chapter Spoiler 1194 Spoilers Discussion

    Big news Morgan gonna have a field day with this shit, shanks losing his hakiman podcast to zori and Mohawk in the span of a fortnight
  5. Krusher1357

    Spoiler One Piece Chapter Spoiler 1194 Spoilers Discussion

    As much as I wanna glaze the lord zori, I think it's just skylance has become an unnamed move in his set. The swords are the other side and his hands are facing the ground as if he flicked towards it
  6. Krusher1357

    Spoiler One Piece Chapter Spoiler 1194 Spoilers Discussion

    Wait, wait, wait... you're telling me zori just hit the spirit beast,divine departure 2.0, WiFi spear, regen dox + bandana combo featuring mihawk AND perona? All in one chapter? Its so fucking zorover for shinks :endthis:
  7. Krusher1357

    Mint pfp dude 😤😤

    Mint pfp dude 😤😤
  8. Krusher1357

    Spoiler One Piece Chapter Spoiler 1194 Spoilers Discussion

    :christain: You sir are performative, I respect that. Mega honesty buff
  9. Krusher1357

    Spoiler One Piece Chapter Spoiler 1194 Spoilers Discussion

    Why are you trying to aura pulse me rn :crybeard:
  10. Krusher1357

    Spoiler One Piece Chapter Spoiler 1194 Spoilers Discussion

    Ah. As long as you understand that, who am I to judge. Well played admitting that :BigW:
  11. Krusher1357

    Spoiler One Piece Chapter Spoiler 1194 Spoilers Discussion

    A true mihawk fan should understand his well established place in the story and just hope oda keeps portraying that with justice. Anything more than that is not reasonable in the slightest
  12. Krusher1357

    Spoiler One Piece Chapter Spoiler 1194 Spoilers Discussion

    Top one until surpassed by swordboi mc² is not hate, that's a complete character
  13. Krusher1357

    Spoiler One Piece Chapter Spoiler 1194 Spoilers Discussion

    Ayup, zori greatness, Mohawk and wista upscale. What a fucking delightful day to be a shaftswinger :funky: Cloud9 chapter, let's hope oda cooking with the panel work, not expecting great choreography but the arts gotta hit
  14. Krusher1357

    Speculations Tools in Biblo’s box

    Gomu gomu no poketto knife
Top