Recent content by KWEH

  1. KWEH

    Super Role Madness The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

    Oh yeah I destroyed the world that time didn't I Which means this game cannot possibly be canon I will forever be the final canon winner of mafia games in this forum
  2. KWEH

    Super Role Madness The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

    Get Lolplumed etc
  3. KWEH

    Super Role Madness The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

    Ggs Indies are kewl
  4. KWEH

    Super Role Madness The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

    Ya it's from me and it's for today only
  5. KWEH

    Super Role Madness The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

    Let's see then Ratchet has the inno on him, gg if scum Ace is either town or very very good at emotional manipulation and acting innocent. Think they're in the same camp for me. I think Reborn is the one slot I'd point to and say, I have legit no idea why that slot oughta be considered town...
  6. KWEH

    Super Role Madness The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

    Okay OP is sorta helpful in that regard, assuming it's up to date-ish
  7. KWEH

    Super Role Madness The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

    Even more frankly I've long since list track of who subbed in for who
  8. KWEH

    Super Role Madness The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

    I think Flower claimed a kill shot and there may be roles left that can still turn the tide, but at least today it oughta be pretty difficult to get the lynch we want Which frankly I don't even know who to lynch atp
  9. KWEH

    Super Role Madness The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

    Does Aces list mean we're down to 7 players Because if so then we basically lost right
  10. KWEH

    Super Role Madness The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

    The last part of my role which I hadn't claimed is almost the same as a backup, but a lot less universal. I had to pick one player at the start of the game and if they died, I'd be able to use their roles for one cycle. My choice was you. Y u no die
  11. KWEH

    Super Role Madness The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

    Can anyone here point to any part of their role and say that it's too misleading of a thing to do or have in a game advertised as specifically non-bastard? Anything even approaching "everyone visiting you is told you're town when you're actually not"? Also regarding "Fuji had MC as scum...
  12. KWEH

    Super Role Madness The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

    Down to lunch Michelle atp
  13. KWEH

    Super Role Madness The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

    Well I know for a fact there's nothing remotely bastard about my role so why would I invite you to mess with peoples heads and tell them there might be bastard stuff afoot? Like I said, evidence or get outta here
  14. KWEH

    Super Role Madness The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

    Lying about what?
  15. KWEH

    Super Role Madness The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

    Ye that's what I was thinking as well but then Ace corrected me and said they didn't block me Except if they commute with me then yea that probably blocks me too Kinda torn on whether this makes Ace more likely to be town since again, if they block me they might as well kill Ratchet. But then...
Top