Recent content by Logiko

  1. Logiko

    Controversial Worst Written Manga Here?

    Actually yes, you can create bad out of thin air. This is precisely why there is currently a population in the fanbase that see the bad where it is not. Perception evolves and shapes how we apprehend reality. It works for stories too, you will not apprehend a story the same way if you trust the...
  2. Logiko

    Controversial General Political Discussion

    What made you ban him specifically?
  3. Logiko

    Controversial General Political Discussion

    Perhaps I just ignored it. Most of their messages deserve a ban, so I'm not really counting anymore lmao
  4. Logiko

    Controversial General Political Discussion

    Did I miss something again? :goatasure:
  5. Logiko

    Controversial Worst Written Manga Here?

    Actually it does I don't think so. And yet, the perception of the bad can still be altered to seek more bad. This is how some people spent decade seeing the world only with the worst things in mind while some learn to see the good to feel the good. When you train you mind into seeking always...
  6. Logiko

    Controversial General Political Discussion

  7. Logiko

    Controversial General Political Discussion

    If you want to use women as a token of reactionnarism and racism, you should know that agressions on women are mostly perpetuated by people they know. Not by random people in the streets. If the far right wins, I hope you are rich and white buddy, because if not... you are gonna have a tough 4...
  8. Logiko

    Controversial Worst Written Manga Here?

    What does it means ? Bad is a perception. When you search for the bad, you consciously pushes on your perception to detect more bad. But while this increases the strengh of your detection for the bad, it also decreases the strenght of the detection for the good. True, but what I'm pointing...
  9. Logiko

    Controversial General Political Discussion

    There is no such thing as peace in our world. I don't feel hated. :kayneshrug: They needed that one
  10. Logiko

    Controversial General Political Discussion

    Poland ? :shocking:
  11. Logiko

    Controversial General Political Discussion

    Our youth do not like capitalism :funky:
  12. Logiko

    Controversial General Political Discussion

    :choppawhat:
  13. Logiko

    Controversial General Political Discussion

    He is calling me an idealist :kaidowhat:
  14. Logiko

    Controversial General Political Discussion

    :milaugh:
  15. Logiko

    Controversial General Political Discussion

    Tkt bebou
Top