Menu
Forums
New posts
Search forums
Donation
Become a Patron
PayPal or Card Donation
What's new
Entertainment
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Members
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
mmd's latest activity
mmd
replied to the thread
Wrestling Talk
.
Nah, man. I only read full match recaps every now and then. I’m not really into Sami Zayn’s title reign, even though he deserves to hold...
Yesterday at 4:19 PM
mmd
liked
Topi Jerami's post
in the thread
Wrestling Talk
.
You guys still watching the weekly Raw and Smackdown? @NikaInParis @Buusatan94 @mmd Thoughts on 946?
Yesterday at 4:19 PM
mmd
replied to the thread
Football Discussion Thread
.
Cancelo:kobeha:
Thursday at 8:04 PM
mmd
replied to the thread
Multiverse General
The Best Strongest vs Strongest Battle
.
For me Meruem vs Netero
Thursday at 6:39 PM
mmd
liked
Reborn's post
in the thread
Football Discussion Thread
.
I feel that finalissima match could have helped Argentina prepare for the WC in much better ways.
Thursday at 4:15 PM
mmd
replied to the thread
Football Discussion Thread
.
I agree. If they had lost that match to Spain, they would have prepared themselves better for the World Cup.
Thursday at 4:15 PM
mmd
replied to the thread
Football Discussion Thread
.
Beckham isn't among the top 30 players in history. He might not even be in the top 50.
Thursday at 4:13 PM
mmd
liked
Reborn's post
in the thread
Football Discussion Thread
.
Messi did get benched. Everyone gets benched when they are out of form or match flow dictates so Messi got played more because he's a...
Thursday at 4:07 PM
mmd
replied to the thread
Football Discussion Thread
.
I wish Messi had retired after the Finalissima. But I felt he didn't want to put pressure on his teammates in case they lost that trophy.
Thursday at 4:07 PM
mmd
liked
gz89's post
in the thread
Football Discussion Thread
.
Roma didn't allow Dybala and Molina to attend the games.. Gasperini is stubborn.
Thursday at 4:05 PM
mmd
replied to the thread
Football Discussion Thread
.
When I watched Argentina's game last night, I was furious—mostly with Scaloni. He should have called up Dybala and played both him and...
Thursday at 4:00 PM
mmd
replied to the thread
Football Discussion Thread
.
Many people consider Modrić a great player—and rightly so; he won the Ballon d'Or during the latter stages of the Ronaldo era, a year...
Thursday at 3:14 PM
mmd
replied to the thread
Football Discussion Thread
.
One of the issues with Messi and Ronaldo is that their names are bigger than their teams; if you call them up, you cannot bench them. I...
Thursday at 3:11 PM
mmd
replied to the thread
Football Discussion Thread
.
I still believe that this style of play was largely Scaloni's fault. He could have rested Messi during the first half of the final...
Thursday at 3:04 PM
mmd
replied to the thread
Football Discussion Thread
.
I don't think Ronaldo will retire from the game; if Portugal advances to the later stages, he will return and play his final match.
Thursday at 3:01 PM
Members
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top