Recent content by mmd

  1. mmd

    Wrestling Talk

    Nah, man. I only read full match recaps every now and then. I’m not really into Sami Zayn’s title reign, even though he deserves to hold the belt for a while. I would have preferred to see another match between Drew and CM Punk.
  2. mmd

    Football Discussion Thread

    Cancelo:kobeha:
  3. mmd

    Multiverse General The Best Strongest vs Strongest Battle

    For me Meruem vs Netero
  4. mmd

    Football Discussion Thread

    I agree. If they had lost that match to Spain, they would have prepared themselves better for the World Cup.
  5. mmd

    Football Discussion Thread

    Beckham isn't among the top 30 players in history. He might not even be in the top 50.
  6. mmd

    Football Discussion Thread

    I wish Messi had retired after the Finalissima. But I felt he didn't want to put pressure on his teammates in case they lost that trophy.
  7. mmd

    Football Discussion Thread

    When I watched Argentina's game last night, I was furious—mostly with Scaloni. He should have called up Dybala and played both him and Nico Paz behind Messi and Álvarez. The pain of that final still lingers with me.:josad:
  8. mmd

    Football Discussion Thread

    Many people consider Modrić a great player—and rightly so; he won the Ballon d'Or during the latter stages of the Ronaldo era, a year when Messi also failed to win any major team trophies. But look at Iniesta: he competed against Ronaldo and Messi at their absolute peak in 2010. To me, he is...
  9. mmd

    Football Discussion Thread

    One of the issues with Messi and Ronaldo is that their names are bigger than their teams; if you call them up, you cannot bench them. I think Messi realized this sooner and decided to leave on his own.
  10. mmd

    Football Discussion Thread

    I still believe that this style of play was largely Scaloni's fault. He could have rested Messi during the first half of the final; furthermore, he didn't trust young players like Nico Paz and set up the lineup far too timidly. They weren't even a shadow of the 2022 Argentina side, and Messi had...
  11. mmd

    Football Discussion Thread

    I don't think Ronaldo will retire from the game; if Portugal advances to the later stages, he will return and play his final match.
  12. mmd

    Football Discussion Thread

    Yes, he is a goal-scoring machine. The only player in history who was both a goal-scoring machine and named Playmaker of the Year five times—I believe his name was Lionel Andrés Messi. Haaland will break Ronaldo's goal records, provided nothing goes wrong—whether in the Champions League or in...
  13. mmd

    Football Discussion Thread

    He is a bit too sensitive when it comes to Messi; otherwise, he could have retired after the World Cup—or even before it. Striving to break the all-time goal record and widen the gap between himself and the rest is a bit too selfish; I am certain that Haaland will break the international goal...
  14. mmd

    Football Discussion Thread

    These individuals are executives and showmen; winning their next election depends on this, and the event serves as free publicity that boosts their popularity among fans. Given Madrid's current situation, there is no doubt they will face a barrage of criticism in a few months, and staging this...
  15. mmd

    Football Discussion Thread

    To be honest, as someone who has been a fan of Messi for over 20 years, I feel bad about what happened to Ronaldo. I hope Madrid or Portugal organizes a grand farewell match for him—one last time.
Top