Recent content by Mr. Reloaded

  1. Mr. Reloaded

    Anime & Manga One Piece Spoilers - The Waiting Room

    I'll be indicted for more crimes before CoCking actually happens :Haku_Shovel: And you can quote me
  2. Mr. Reloaded

    Anime & Manga One Piece Spoilers - The Waiting Room

    CoCKing is never happening :Haku_Shovel:
  3. Mr. Reloaded

    Super Role Madness The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

    the game was cooked when Michelle died. I can't be arsed to try anymore
  4. Mr. Reloaded

    Super Role Madness The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

    I'll do it again if you want me too :Haku_Shovel:
  5. Mr. Reloaded

    Super Role Madness The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

    vote ace self press let's get it :Haku_Shovel:
  6. Mr. Reloaded

    Me everytime I try to log in:

    Aye. It is insufferable rn :christunate:
  7. Mr. Reloaded

    Super Role Madness The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

    Vote Mitchelle
  8. Mr. Reloaded

    Super Role Madness The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

    Like if anything, leave the Indie to the vig. But it seems like we just don't have one
  9. Mr. Reloaded

    Super Role Madness The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

    I agree. It's just not optimal with the numbers left
  10. Mr. Reloaded

    Super Role Madness The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

    who's still alive again?
  11. Mr. Reloaded

    Super Role Madness The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

    You think Havana is scum? Because we're not lynching indies
  12. Mr. Reloaded

    Super Role Madness The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

    I delayed one of her actions, so at least one less to worry about?
Top