Recent content by pervertbrook

  1. pervertbrook

    Theory Brook

    Well yes!
  2. pervertbrook

    Theory Blackbeard is a BEAR!!!!!🐻..

    I agree! The name... it sounds... familiar... We met at the Rumbar Mixer many years ago. No bones about it!
  3. pervertbrook

    Theory What i think the one piece is....

    My great lad- or mate~! You are correct! Music makes the world into One Piece! It's Music to my Ears! Well, I don't have ears, since I'm a skeleton! YOHOHO!
  4. pervertbrook

    Theory Shanks is a devil fruit user..

    I think you're quite onto something! But, You know who DID eat a Devil Fruit? Hint Hint! It's ME! Yohoho!
  5. pervertbrook

    Imu? Who is this? Sounds like small bones to me...

    Imu? Who is this? Sounds like small bones to me...
  6. pervertbrook

    Theory How devil fruits formed

    I think they grow on KNEES! YOHOHOHO!
  7. pervertbrook

    Questions & Mysteries Is the Seducing Woods made up of all of Big moms ex husbands?

    Can you keep a secret? A very special skeleton was once bethrothed to Big Mom! Or as yours truly called her, Big Lotta!@ Yohoho!
  8. pervertbrook

    The next One Piece movie

    I think the next one should be about Me, Brook! No bones about it Yohoho!
  9. pervertbrook

    Hello there!

    Hello there!
  10. pervertbrook

    Questions & Mysteries Which group is more toxic? Shippers or Powerscalers?

    Powerscalers! Because without ships, we wouldn't be able to sail the Grand Line Yohoho!
  11. pervertbrook

    Theory Brook

    i love my friends - Brook
  12. pervertbrook

    Theory Brook

    true
  13. pervertbrook

    Luffy my goat Yohohoho

    Luffy my goat Yohohoho
Top