Recent content by RZ.119

  1. RZ.119

    Female Draco Malfoid is Trending #1 Worldwide for Good Reasons!

    holy shit you are genuinely cattle
  2. RZ.119

    General & Others Is Sommer more scared of Zoro rather than Gaban?

    Super Sommers with Gram more afraid of Zoro than base Sommers was of Gaban....
  3. RZ.119

    Powers & Abilities Is Sanji' CoC awakening unfair?

    I mean somewhat but it's the final saga tbh it would be underwhelming if he unlocked it and couldn't even use it competently for like a whole arc
  4. RZ.119

    Speculations Zoro and Sanji's route to beat Omen Sommers and Killingham

    yeah I feel like he'd need to get something else
  5. RZ.119

    Speculations Zoro and Sanji's route to beat Omen Sommers and Killingham

    was only a slight power up since Zoro was nerfed from only having 2 blades before that
  6. RZ.119

    Speculations Zoro and Sanji's route to beat Omen Sommers and Killingham

    Sanji and Zoro's power ups have always been pretty equivalent though
  7. RZ.119

    Speculations Zoro and Sanji's route to beat Omen Sommers and Killingham

    Yeah Zoro's progression to ACoC was faster than Luffy's but he was using it unconciously and Luffy got 2 other major power ups in the same arc, I don't mind Sanji mastering ACoC faster than Zoro did comparatively since we're in the final saga but it would be kinda unfair for him to from 0 usage...
  8. RZ.119

    Speculations Zoro and Sanji's route to beat Omen Sommers and Killingham

    I think this is pretty likely but would it not be kinda unfair for Zoro to only get better control of his ACoC while Sanji develops it from sratch ? It would be giving Sanji a way bigger power up than Zoro
  9. RZ.119

    Powers & Abilities The Ratatoskr Fruit Is Extremely Broken

    I swear they said Ratatoskr possessed the hammer after the original Nidhoggr user's death no ?
  10. RZ.119

    Character Discussion Gunko for Nakama!

    what's this obsession with adding a crewmember every arc, Loki isn't joining either btw, only person we might get back is Vivi
  11. RZ.119

    General & Others Will Oda Ever Give Us These Fights?

    I can't imagine an arc in which Zoro is fighting a World Government top tier that isn't Nusjuro, Sanji vs Kizaru definitely got some setup in Egghead, and I think Oda won't be able to resist the parallel and will give Akainu to Sabo unfortunately
  12. RZ.119

    General & Others Which Fight Are You More Interested in? Zoro’s or Sanji’s?

    be honest you just wanted the Zoro/Sanji and Dorry/Broggy equals narrative to be relevant, also there is 0 chance Oda would have managed to make actual human vs giant fights not look awkward as fuck choreography wise
Top