Recent content by shadow31

  1. S

    Speculations Now that we know enough about CoC - Who else do you think has it after 1194?

    I agree on Ulti. She always give me the impression she's a conqueror. She's fearless, she's tenace and she asserts herself over others.
  2. S

    Questions & Mysteries Dolfamingo's Huge Bounty reveal bet

    Where did I say Doflamingo will not have a high bounty ??? I said he might have between 1.6 billions and 1.7 billions, which is pretty huge... I just said I don’t think he will be considered as more dangerous than Crocodile (and Hancock, ils debatable) because currently, Crocodile leads a...
  3. S

    Questions & Mysteries Dolfamingo's Huge Bounty reveal bet

    Why there always is one who never understands... I compared Doflamingo's current situation with Hancock and Crocodile for a reason. He still is an ex Warlord so a strong character with a powerful fruit, who can re-create a crew or plotting again against the government. So he still deserves a...
  4. S

    Questions & Mysteries Dolfamingo's Huge Bounty reveal bet

    Ironically enough, if Doflamingo still had his crew, his deals (with Kaido for instance), he was still a broker and had still Dressrosa thanks to blackmailing, I would have given him a 2 billion bounty. But he lost everything, which makes him less dangerous. I mean, look at the other ex...
  5. S

    Controversial Dragon's title of "World's Worst Criminal" is the worst Title in One Piece.

    Maybe my english comprehension is bad, but I have always understood his title as the most wanted man in current times, so a bounty maybe above Whitebeard's when he was alive, but not necessarily above Roger's.
  6. S

    General & Others Are You Disappointed, Indifferent, or Satisfied about One Piece Right Now?

    Not disappointed, not satisfied. There was a time when I was a huge fan of One Piece who eagerly waited for each new chapter. But now, I kinda lost interest. It’s the One Piece youtubers who remind me now every week (or almost) a new chapter is out. I so much lost interest I'm barely active...
  7. S

    Bougya Is Shanks a mentally challenged Yonko?

    Or Oda made baby Shanks getting knocked out to justify the God Knight lady didn't notice there was another baby. If baby Shanks didn't get knocked out at that moment, he might have cried and the lady would have found him.
  8. S

    Speculations Why didn't the grand fleet come to help Luffy when he died in Wano?

    The most logical answer is they didn't have the time to appear. I mean, the fight against Kaido lasted what ? A night ? If they had to sail for 2 days for instance from where they were and Wano, that's normal they didn't showed up.
  9. S

    General & Others I’m unable to comprehend the narrative purpose of making Rocks this OP

    That's why I will not even be surprised if Teach does a "all for one" at the end to have all the powers he need to be extra OP.
  10. S

    Character Discussion Correct me if I'm wrong about Shakky and Tritoma

    I think it's a mistake from Oda because iirc, we have been told Rayleigh, Gloriosa and Shakky saved Hancock and her sisters after Fisher Tiger's attack on Marigeois.
  11. S

    Current Events Roger dodged a bullet with Glorosia

    Maybe Gloriosa is in her bad timeline, and this bad timeline exists because Roger rejected her :Think:
  12. S

    Questions & Mysteries WGS is proven to be skill based title once again

    I never was a ZKK fan...so if we are against you, we are undoubtedly a ZKK fan ? :Rofl: You are really more a bot than bots themselves by repeating things like a parrot which doesn't make sense. So for you, sekai saikyo no otoko means the Word's strongest man but sekai saikyo no kenshi means...
  13. S

    Character Discussion Roger was ready to run away from marines

    Well, even Whitebeard too. I guess they (Whitebeard or Roger) think it's a waste of time to fight a lot of fodder marines, but when one worthing their time (like Garp or Sengoku) shows up, they stay.
  14. S

    Questions & Mysteries WGS is proven to be skill based title once again

    So what about Whitebeard ? Is he the World Greatest Man ? :Rofl:
  15. S

    Bougya To the "Shanks/Roger sword attacks doesn't cut therefore they are not a swordsmen" troupe

    At the end, who is a swordsman is decided by Oda, whatever we could say. Because I consider Big Mom more a swords(wo)man than Law. Law has just a "magical" sword which can extend or cut but even not with air slash but with the power of his devil fruit. While Big Mom has named sword attacks and...
Top