Recent content by Toby D. Dog

  1. Toby D. Dog

    Spoiler One Piece Chapter Spoiler 1195 Spoilers Discussion

    When you have Franky saying they’re bums, and that the strawhats are too strong for them ON panel; then obviously their whole deal is being frauds canonically. It’s pretty much in line with what being a celestial dragon entails. Shamrock might be the exception tho.
  2. Toby D. Dog

    Spoiler One Piece Chapter Spoiler 1195 Spoilers Discussion

    let me get this straight. You don’t think he’s getting it?
  3. Toby D. Dog

    Spoiler One Piece Chapter Spoiler 1195 Spoilers Discussion

    Both Sanji and Zoro will fight Imu.
  4. Toby D. Dog

    Spoiler One Piece Chapter Spoiler 1195 Spoilers Discussion

    More than even Zoro, I really want to see how Oda is gonna pull this one off. Im actually kind of hyped for this. Hope you Lanji stans are having a good one today.
  5. Toby D. Dog

    Anyone else finds Andrew Tate's downfall absolutely hilarious?

    I am all for empathy and building people up. But I also believe in personal responsibility. Which 99% of these guys don’t have.
  6. Toby D. Dog

    Anyone else finds Andrew Tate's downfall absolutely hilarious?

    This is y’all’s goat? I haven’t forgotten when we had actual losers out here defending this aberration.
  7. Toby D. Dog

    @AverageBuggyEnjoyer you actually made me lol

    @AverageBuggyEnjoyer you actually made me lol
  8. Toby D. Dog

    Controversial P. Diddy Sentenced to 4 years and 2 months

    I was worried he was not comfortable enough.
  9. Toby D. Dog

    God of War: Laufey

    Only unambiguously good thing Sony is doing with its first-party titles in recent times.
  10. Toby D. Dog

    Sometimes I feel bad when I see this forum slowly dying out. But then I remember how I was...

    Sometimes I feel bad when I see this forum slowly dying out. But then I remember how I was almost permabanned for simply stating a fact about another users' character, and I get over that shit.
  11. Toby D. Dog

    One Piece Chapter 1193: "I'm still practicing"

    Was it just me who heard the “Faah” while reading this?
  12. Toby D. Dog

    Nintendo

    mid direct
Top