Recent content by Udell

  1. Udell

    Sign-up Monster Mafia Joker's Cultivation Adventure

    I'm heading back into retirement. Yall have fun though
  2. Udell

    [FNZ] Salem of Lies Throne Of Lies: The WG War

    Bruh executed me Thanks for the game Fuji
  3. Udell

    [FNZ] Salem of Lies Throne Of Lies: The WG War

    Look at all the scum on my wagon lmao
  4. Udell

    [FNZ] Salem of Lies Throne Of Lies: The WG War

    Vote Lynch Ratchet
  5. Udell

    [FNZ] Salem of Lies Throne Of Lies: The WG War

    Why you're so obsessed with me...Mariah Carey voice WRONG Someone finally thinking. I didn't see any unseen that can PR You can enlighten me though :pepecorn:
  6. Udell

    [FNZ] Salem of Lies Throne Of Lies: The WG War

    I have absolutely no idea. This is worst than the ekko situation day 1. I'm already losing interest and unlike Ekko I don't need to claim during trial. This is outright stupid about to go back into retirement after this game.
  7. Udell

    [FNZ] Salem of Lies Throne Of Lies: The WG War

    I am now convinced you are an evil king. There is no point in jailing York. What's the point in jailing the fool? If you're looking for mastermind then Shanks is your guy. I concur
  8. Udell

    [FNZ] Salem of Lies Throne Of Lies: The WG War

    This ish keeps getting better All this happen and you all want a claim from Udell? lmao Either Ali or Ratchet is lying. Also why whisper your claim to a potentially evil king. This needs to be resolved. Shouldn't a conversion attempt appear in write up? This is what you are concerned about...
  9. Udell

    [FNZ] Salem of Lies Throne Of Lies: The WG War

    You know what I find interesting is the fact that players keep tagging me asking the same thing. If you wrote it once and tag my name I will see it. You guys want every town role outted on Day 2?
  10. Udell

    [FNZ] Salem of Lies Throne Of Lies: The WG War

    Git good :gokulaugh: How many indies in this game like damn
  11. Udell

    [FNZ] Salem of Lies Throne Of Lies: The WG War

    You actually believed that hypocrite?? lol
  12. Udell

    [FNZ] Salem of Lies Throne Of Lies: The WG War

    Based on what I am reading I see a bunch of outted townies. For no reason, so then why should I just randomly claim. If you think I trust you then think again. Want me to report my night actions to you after I claim? Kick rocks you corrupt king.
Top