Recent content by Yoshi

  1. Yoshi

    Super Role Madness The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

    I'm serious about the Flower lynch too. I voted for her in the beginning of this Day phase before you did.
  2. Yoshi

    Super Role Madness The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

    Damn, I just read can as can't for some reason.
  3. Yoshi

    Super Role Madness The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

    I'm glad we're on the same side.
  4. Yoshi

    Super Role Madness The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

    She might be taking advantage of my LHF status. That, and she was the second highest wagon yesterday. She was also the first to wagon BS.
  5. Yoshi

    Super Role Madness The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

    Vote Lynch Flower
  6. Yoshi

    Super Role Madness The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

    Yes, and on WG and that was Elden Ring Mafia too but I subbed out soon after.
  7. Yoshi

    Super Role Madness The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

    I never played on TMF.
  8. Yoshi

    Super Role Madness The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

    I was on the same side as Flower and Zemmi for a while now.
  9. Yoshi

    Super Role Madness The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

    Better than lynching Jinri IMO.
  10. Yoshi

    Super Role Madness The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

    Whatever. Vote Bittersweet
  11. Yoshi

    Super Role Madness The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

    I don't want to break any rules or anything either but Jinri subbed out of another game on another forum recently. I don't want to be rude or anything either but I think they're just LHF.
  12. Yoshi

    Super Role Madness The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

    Thanks for the heads up.
  13. Yoshi

    Super Role Madness The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

    What's going on? Why is Naomi gone and why is Jinri the highest wagon? They have even less posts than I do.
Top