Menu
Forums
New posts
Search forums
Donation
Become a Patron
PayPal or Card Donation
What's new
Entertainment
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Members
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
Zemmi's latest activity
Zemmi
replied to the thread
Super Role Madness
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
.
I thought we were friends?
Thursday at 6:48 PM
Zemmi
replied to the thread
Super Role Madness
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
.
I think we should go Ratchet tbh.
Thursday at 6:47 PM
Zemmi
replied to the thread
Super Role Madness
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
.
I didn't imagine getting people vote me would be so hard actually.
Thursday at 6:42 PM
Zemmi
replied to the thread
Super Role Madness
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
.
I bet you missed me the most. :neesama:
Thursday at 6:40 PM
Zemmi
replied to the thread
Super Role Madness
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
.
How rude!!
Thursday at 6:39 PM
Zemmi
replied to the thread
Sign-up
Monster Mafia Joker's Cultivation Adventure
.
Why tag me when you know I’m not playing And you know I’m not changing my mind
Thursday at 4:07 AM
Zemmi
replied to the thread
Super Role Madness
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
.
What exactly do you think she is hiding?
Wednesday at 12:20 PM
Zemmi
replied to the thread
Super Role Madness
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
.
i don't really have anymore thoughts to share. good night.
Wednesday at 1:46 AM
Zemmi
replied to the thread
Super Role Madness
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
.
Like I said I won't argue or hold it against any of y'all who vote.
Wednesday at 1:32 AM
Zemmi
replied to the thread
Super Role Madness
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
.
Trying isn't a typical problem of mine but this game it's a real struggle. I haven't much updated them since way earlier today, but I...
Wednesday at 1:28 AM
Zemmi
replied to the thread
Super Role Madness
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
.
They're whatever really. I have a general flowing system. 1.) Flower (confirmed 3rd party) 4.) Ali - 3.) Jinri - 8.) Yoho/Reloaded...
Wednesday at 1:12 AM
Zemmi
replied to the thread
Super Role Madness
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
.
No I've been saying it for a long time that if I ever get lynched as town I would quit playing and I keep saying almost every game the...
Wednesday at 1:10 AM
Zemmi
replied to the thread
Super Role Madness
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
.
Yeah not going to do that. I already said this game what I want to happen, to make sure this is truly my last game. That is why I really...
Wednesday at 1:04 AM
Zemmi
replied to the thread
Super Role Madness
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
.
Did someone try to kill you?
Wednesday at 1:02 AM
Zemmi
replied to the thread
Super Role Madness
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
.
Since your words were so kind I read a decent bit of it.
Wednesday at 12:59 AM
Members
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top