Questions & Mysteries Is Zoro overrated?

Anyone who tries to downplay the grandmaster is automatically a sanji fanboy
It’s also this that is a problem and correlates to the overrating of Zoro. You can’t say anything that isn’t Zoro wank without being given a title.

him being the second coming of Jesus is not precisely breaking news. He always has been, actually.
How can you claim bias and then say that lol?

Vastly underrated by everyone his fans included.

No one, absolutely no one, even the biggest Zoro wankers, thought that Big Mom would tell Kaido to dodge a Zoro’s attack.

So you can complain as much as you want about the Zoro’s fans but remember that Oda always, always goes beyond our expectations:kayneshrug:

So maybe you guys should change your tune for once rather than just contradict the Zoro fans for the sake of it, take the time to consider that they might not be so far off...or you can continue to be grossly wrong about the character powerlevel like you are since beginning of the time skip. Your choice:catsure:

Around here it is generally one extreme or the other concerning Zoro by the majority.
Some say he is YC3 lvl,others say Zoro is around/above Emperor level after this chapter.

So no Zoro is not really overrated as those who overrate him are counter balanced by those who extremely underrate him.

What we generally forget around here is that events and feats in One piece change every week and nobody can predict what will happen next chapter so I've just decided to watch the fandom wars burn around here(Doflamingo style lol) while enjoying some popcorn.

Last edited:

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Zoro big dick energy made Judge's son fans lose their mind:milaugh:
Zoro made fish Crydo to see his life flash before his eyes and the fish need old sis Linlin to save him from the chad's power
Zoro would've made the female gifters that hold Judge's son captive to fall in love with his big dick and serve him like the king he is.
He massively underrated!

Last edited:
They do underrate him, the only people who dont see are the ones who are blind or the ones doing the underrating.

People claiming he missed kaido who didnt even try to dodge, people claiming he is too slow to hit Kaido by himself, people saying the sword has Oden's haki and zoro is not using his own haki to fight, wich is complete and utter BS.

Etc....

You have to be blind to not see people are always downplaying his achievements, another example is how Pica suddenly went from a pretty strong opponent when he almost squished Luffy when he made fun of his laugh to fodder level when Zoro easily beat him, not only that but people also claim he was only able top cut Pica because Orlumbus helped him, even though he sliced a bigger chunk of rock withoud anyone trowing him at Pica moments after slicing the first time.
Don't forget how all the fanbases apart from the Zoro fanbase clowned Kamazou/Killer on how he was weak and a pleasurer.
But after recent chapters same people are claiming he is YC1 etc and defeats pre Enma Zoro.

By reading these forums you'd think Luffy was a background character. So yes he is overwanked/overrated.

I still like Zoro's character though and I'm not going to let a bunch of bored people who want to write fanfic ruin it for me. He is what he is, Luffy's YC1 and as such I think he will fight Kaido's YC1.
If luffy's YC1 and he will fight King, who fights Kaido? Zoro 1v1 Kaido?
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

By reading these forums you'd think Luffy was a background character. So yes he is overwanked/overrated.

I still like Zoro's character though and I'm not going to let a bunch of bored people who want to write fanfic ruin it for me. He is what he is, Luffy's YC1 and as such I think he will fight Kaido's YC1.[/QUOTE/]Zoro is fighting the yonko thinking zoro is fighting king is literally the fanfic.

Last edited: