Speculations Luffy and Kidd take down Kaido in Chapter 1024?

Chapter 824: Kidd gets captured by Kaido

Chapter 924: Luffy gets captured by Kaido and meets Kidd

Could chapter 1024 be the chapter where Kaido falls to the two conquerers that he captured, or is this pattern just a coincidence? If you guys don’t think it’s a coincidence, then what do you believe will happen in 1024? I believe in chapter 1024 Luffy and Kidd will either take down Kaido or have some sort of face off where they clash conquerers haki.

Last edited:
Chapter 824: Kidd gets captured by Kaido

Chapter 924: Luffy gets captured by Kaido and meets Kidd

Could chapter 1024 be the chapter where Kaido falls to the two conquerers that he captured, or is this pattern just a coincidence? If you guys don’t think it’s a coincidence, then what do you believe will happen in 1024? I believe in chapter 1024 Luffy and Kidd will either take down Kaido or have some sort of face off where they clash conquerers haki.
Or maybe they'll lose to Kaido again.
:leohah:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Maybe. But do you honestly believe Oda will make them lose again that deep into the arc?
Depends if Oda creates yet another "time limit" aside from that Onigashima landing.
If he does, then they lose, get healed or whatever, then we have the third confrontation.
If the landing is already the "time limit" of this arc, then no. It ends now.

Way too soon. The Numbers, Flying 5, All Stars, and then Kaido aren’t gonna all be defeated in 17 chapters
I count 9 Legit Enemies Downstairs,If Each of them gets 1-2 chapters of focus, and the off chance that one of them gets Taken out Easily to hype someone up, Its possible for it to be done in 17 chapters, However Oda would have to start fleshing out fights next chapter for this to work. Meaning 1008. Which is lookin real possible considering there's not much to do downstairs other than fight at this point.