Who is the strongest ?

• Total voters

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
Yaga was also a Grade 1 sorcerer.

Anyway imo it's most likely like this
Todo>=Nanami>Mei Mei>Kusakabe.
I didnโ€™t analyse that a lot but I wouldnโ€™t put Mei Mei that low. She was praised multiple times, defeated her special garde with her little bro (yeah a lesser one compared to the other), her bird strike seems quite powerful , only Gojo stopped that.

And she beat Todo at Ping pong

Last edited:
1. Todo- I feel like he has to be ranked first. Heโ€™s fought both Hanami & Mahito (a stronger Mahito than the one Nanami faced). He was instrumental in both those fights. His technique wouldnโ€™t be great in one on one fights, but itโ€™s still incredibly disorienting.

2. Nanami- Him and Mei Mei are pretty much even in my head. I do believe that Nanami has more power than her once overtime hits. His technique is also really good (probably my favorite in the series).

3. Mei Mei- While Bird Strike is great, I canโ€™t say her technique is all that impressive. Sheโ€™s got the skills to fight without it, but I just donโ€™t think sheโ€™d be able to beat Nanami.

4. Kusakabe- Heโ€™s mainly her because we havenโ€™t seen him fight enough. His cowardly nature to one side, heโ€™s clearly got some skills if he managed to become Grade 1 with a curse technique. Also if Iโ€™m remember right (could be wrong), he also managed to somewhat block the Maximum: Uzumaki from Kenjaku at the end of Shibuya.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
Sheโ€™s got the skills to fight without it, but I just donโ€™t think sheโ€™d be able to beat Nanami.
I think Mei mei is really really skilled in CQC she said herself that given she tought her crows were useless to fight she trained her base a lot and trained herself as a CAC fighter.

Young Gojo also said she was strong.
Post automatically merged:

My ranking is Mei mei > Nanami > Todo > Kusakabe

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
I didnโ€™t analyse that a lot but I wouldnโ€™t put Mei Mei that low. She was praised multiple times, defeated her special garde with her little bro (yeah a lesser one compared to the other), her bird strike seems quite powerful , only Gojo stopped that.

And she beat Todo at Ping pong
So did the others though. Nanami is a world record holder when it comes to Black Flash and consecutive hits with it. Todo is a monster in his own right.

The thing that could put Mei Mei above them is her Bird Strike and the fact that only Gojo managed to survive it, implying none of the others on the list could. I don't mind putting Mei Mei number 1 though. In CQC she's amazing too having trained her body and curse energy usage to the utmost level.

She seems to have taught Ui Ui simple domain, so she most likely has that as well.

She might have trouble hitting Todo with Bird Strike though.

Anyway I changed my mind after reevaluating Mei Mei a bit lol. I underestimated her.

She goes to the top, at least as strong as Todo imo. And I voted for her being the strongest lmao, especially since she's my favourite out of all of the people here.

My ranking of the people here in regards to how much I like them.
Mei Mei>>Nanami>Todo>>>>>>>>>>>>Kusakabe

So did the others though. Nanami is a world record holder when it comes to Black Flash and consecutive hits with it. Todo is a monster in his own right.

The thing that could put Mei Mei above them is her Bird Strike and the fact that only Gojo managed to survive it, implying none of the others on the list could. I don't mind putting Mei Mei number 1 though. In CQC she's amazing too having trained her body and curse energy usage to the utmost level.

She seems to have taught Ui Ui simple domain, so she most likely has that as well.

She might have trouble hitting Todo with Bird Strike though.

Anyway I changed my mind after reevaluating Mei Mei a bit lol. I underestimated her.

She goes to the top, at least as strong as Todo imo. And I voted for her being the strongest lmao, especially since she's my favourite out of all of the people here.

My ranking of the people here in regards to how much I like them.
Mei Mei>>Nanami>Todo>>>>>>>>>>>>Kusakabe
> preferring Pedo pedo over Todo
:kriwhat: