[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is deflection.

If you are scared I might mess with some of the users who are voting Flower up you have plenty of reasons to vote me first and wish me out asap assuming you guys framed her. You and a team, assuming there are components that also voted for Flower so far which is pretty probable if you guys truly framed her. It's not even a massive reach at all. Several dots that stick together like a melody.

I'm attempting to understand if this is more probably the case or whether you are not scum and are simply being stubborn here.
Your posts on flower were so long ago they've been forgotten about by anyone but you and you didn't really go that hard on it to make much of a difference on it either since people were still voting for her and nothings changed so why would he single you out for it? why make himself a target by going after you if lynching flower is his end goal. Light and Nat can make a strong enough case to keep the vote on flower themselves without lind trying to start something with you.

Lind could have simply let Nat and Light convince the newer players to sheep and get enough to go on it to sheep, I doubt they;re the ones doing this to flower though and instead are taking advantage of a situation to eliminate someone they feel could be dangerous if indeed flower is scum.

You're grasping at straws with your argument on lind.

I agree the flower posting is clearly designed to get flower lynched but pointing fingers at lind when he voted for you is a reach, and a big one.

Your posts on flower were so long ago they've been forgotten about by anyone but you and you didn't really go that hard on it to make much of a difference on it either since people were still voting for her and nothings changed so why would he single you out for it? why make himself a target by going after you if lynching flower is his end goal. Light and Nat can make a strong enough case to keep the vote on flower themselves without lind trying to start something with you.

Lind could have simply let Nat and Light convince the newer players to sheep and get enough to go on it to sheep, I doubt they;re the ones doing this to flower though and instead are taking advantage of a situation to eliminate someone they feel could be dangerous if indeed flower is scum.

You're grasping at straws with your argument on lind.

I agree the flower posting is clearly designed to get flower lynched but pointing fingers at lind when he voted for you is a reach, and a big one.
Simply because they might be afraid that I mess with them or hurt them with my actions you know. I might be a threat in their eyes since I have been profusely defending Flower's position and the only one to go that far by a mile.

So assuming some scums voted for Flower which is very feasible they might wish me out to avoid troubles. Also voting me doesn't make people look so scummy, conversely, let's be honest here. How many times am Imislynched as Town exactly and Town never gets bored? Isn't it well renowned that scums wish me to keep me alive so that would prove a cool strategy? Look how many arguments I can find for you here.

Simply because they might be afraid that I mess with them or hurt them with my actions you know. I might be a threat in their eyes since I have been profusely defending Flower's position and the only one to go that far by a mile.

So assuming some scums voted for Flower which is very feasible they might wish me out to avoid troubles. Also voting me doesn't make people look so scummy, conversely, let's be honest here. How many times am Imislynched as Town exactly and Town never gets bored? Isn't it well renowned that scums wish me to keep me alive so that would prove a cool strategy? Look how many arguments I can find for you here.
Seriously you are extremely reaching here with everything you're doing. You make yourself a prime mislynch candidate with arguments like these, its not because you're some threat or a danger to make people get caught but because you make yourself suspect because of your own self and how you behave and formulate your arguments. You're an easy mislynching target because of that, not much else then that, you keep jumping to these conclusions and bloating your own self worth makes you an easy target. Lind's lynch on you wasn't going to start some massive chain, or deflect from flower, you overreacted because someone lynched you, accepting that would be more ideal then trying to make yourself come off as some threat to lind's dastardly plan.

Emil

Certified Memelord
i didnt even notice we cant claim stuff

thats already too scum favored

i understand flavor claims but actions claims is a bit too much

Seriously you are extremely reaching here with everything you're doing. You make yourself a prime mislynch candidate with arguments like these, its not because you're some threat or a danger to make people get caught but because you make yourself suspect because of your own self and how you behave and formulate your arguments. You're an easy mislynching target because of that, not much else then that, you keep jumping to these conclusions and bloating your own self worth makes you an easy target. Lind's lynch on you wasn't going to start some massive chain, or deflect from flower, you overreacted because someone lynched you, accepting that would be more ideal then trying to make yourself come off as some threat to lind's dastardly plan.
You typed it well, dastardly plan.

Did you miss his post directed towards Natalija where he makes her notice how I won't be able to mess with him if they lynch me first after she commented on that sarcastically but probably meaning it? That was a subtle attempt to install the fundaments to form a chain on me probably. And not just simply stating the obvious.

And lynching me is not that difficult, it's not he would, as scum, believe that lynching me is so difficult. He was probably playing the ground to see if my lynch was feasible confident that would prove the case and if it didn't he could have 180 turned to take on Flower or someone else since she will probably be shot at night it many will buy she is Jester.

In fact I think this is also why he wishes me lynched, because he thinks Flower will presumably get shot at night instead of ending lynched since she is striking like a Jester since a long while here.

As I claimed, not even lynching me makes users look so scummy if they are convincing enough for all those reasons I highlighted, let alone merely voting me out.

You typed it well, dastardly plan.

Did you miss his post directed towards Natalija where he makes her notice how I won't be able to mess with him if they lynch me first after she commented on that sarcastically but probably meaning it? That was a subtle attempt to install the fundaments to form a chain on me probably. And not just simply stating the obvious.

And lynching me is not that difficult, it's not he would, as scum, believe that lynching me is so difficult. He was probably playing the ground to see if my lynch was feasible confident that would prove the case and if it didn't he could have 180 turned to take on Flower or someone else since she will probably be shot at night it many will buy she is Jester.

In fact I think this is also why he wishes me lynched, because he thinks Flower will presumably get shot at night instead of ending lynched since she is striking like a Jester since a long while here.

As I claimed, not even lynching me makes users look so scummy if they are convincing enough for all those reasons I highlighted, let alone merely voting me out.
You are taking a minor an exchange and again twisting things around, again your arguments are flawed and focused solely on thinking about your own self importance on things, that exchange isn't anything more then what it reads on paper, unless you're implying nat and lind are openly wolfing by acting that way with the sole goal to get you lynched.

Flowers behavour, whether on purpose or due to a plan is to make her seem extremely suspect and a prime lynch candidate, and was leading the lynch and newbies were going onto that favour, all you've done since then is make yourself seem like a more viable lynch target because of how you're reaching on linds lynching you and a response to nat after he did so, which was again generally ignored by almost everyone but you. No one else even took a second look at you and had you ignored lind to respond in a way that didn;t make it see like him dropping a lynch on you was a grand scheme it would go over better.

You keep playing that way is what gets you killed or lynched early because again, your an easy mislynch target and town will generally feel getting rid of you will remove someone who they will always suspect as being unfriendly.

You are taking a minor an exchange and again twisting things around, again your arguments are flawed and focused solely on thinking about your own self importance on things, that exchange isn't anything more then what it reads on paper, unless you're implying nat and lind are openly wolfing by acting that way with the sole goal to get you lynched.

Flowers behavour, whether on purpose or due to a plan is to make her seem extremely suspect and a prime lynch candidate, and was leading the lynch and newbies were going onto that favour, all you've done since then is make yourself seem like a more viable lynch target because of how you're reaching on linds lynching you and a response to nat after he did so, which was again generally ignored by almost everyone but you. No one else even took a second look at you and had you ignored lind to respond in a way that didn;t make it see like him dropping a lynch on you was a grand scheme it would go over better.

You keep playing that way is what gets you killed or lynched early because again, your an easy mislynch target and town will generally feel getting rid of you will remove someone who they will always suspect as being unfriendly.
Then we can agree to disagree, what can I suggest other than that.

I don't find my thought process flawed and this goes beyond my IRL Mensa certification, I don't think to be so appalling when it comes to this game, not as much as some players make me.

I'm sticking to my rationale and last time I promised I would be more contributive and less reckless in the usage of my abilities, I personally think I'm channelling a substantial effort into addressing those premises.

I wasn't even suggesting that Lind and Nat are necessarily buddies that being said, merely that Lind was probably attempting subtly hoping my lynch would gain momentum which would look just natural in principle in that he most likely voted me with a goal in his mind, the one to have me lynched.

That being said him and Nat happen to be two suspects of mine yes, and so is TAC. I find his last answer exhilarating.

Status
Not open for further replies.