Future Events Could Shanks lose his other arm?

Blackbeard is pretty much the only real competition for Luffy to become the Pirate King. They are the 2 Ds at the head of the race.

Shanks gave his right arm for one of the Ds that could become Pirate King, so could the other D take his remaining arm to solidify his candidacy?

The Blackbeard pirates have a certain level of brutality to live up to considering the prior antagonists we have dealt with. So imagine Blackbeard using Shanks' own sword Gryphon to sever his arm. Or I guess he could have Shiryu do it. That should elicit a very visceral reaction from both Luffy and the readers without him actually dying.

Thoughts?

i don't think shanks would be that affected from losing another arm, especially when people can create additional arms with haki, and shanks is a master haki-man.

to really stop shanks you need to completely immobilize him, so killing him would be the best course of action.

blackbeard didn't even kill marco to take his op DF, i don't think he's gonna kill shanks.

i don't think shanks would be that affected from losing another arm, especially when people can create additional arms with haki, and shanks is a master haki-man.

to really stop shanks you need to completely immobilize him, so killing him would be the best course of action.

blackbeard didn't even kill marco to take his op DF, i don't think he's gonna kill shanks.
Pretty much to really stop any Yonko or top tier, they need to be killed. Just like Shiki cutting his own legs means nothing to him. And there are science in one piece to make artificial limbs. Franky for example, dude remaining real body is only his back.

Pretty much to really stop any Yonko or top tier, they need to be killed. Just like Shiki cutting his own legs means nothing to him. And there are science in one piece to make artificial limbs. Franky for example, dude remaining real body is only his back.
yeah , i forgot about the cyborg thing.
the yonko are a mass of sheer will power, kaido was experimented on and endured a 1000 torture and he's still going stronger than ever. you can say that the yonko are immune to physical loses, the only think that can shake their will is severe psychological trauma, and even that is not enough to stop them.

yeah , i forgot about the cyborg thing.
the yonko are a mass of sheer will power, kaido was experimented on and endured a 1000 torture and he's still going stronger than ever. you can say that the yonko are immune to physical loses, the only think that can shake their will is severe psychological trauma, and even that is not enough to stop them.
So, probably something like going after his crew instead, like the Blackbeard pirates taking the right arms of Benn, Roo, Yassop and the rest. "There, now you all match your captain!"

So, probably something like going after his crew instead, like the Blackbeard pirates taking the right arms of Benn, Roo, Yassop and the rest. "There, now you all match your captain!"
that's crazy lol, better yet he could just blind them all, and finish the job he started on shanks.
yasopp would suffer the most.