Speculations About the CP0

Alright, I think there is something more about the presence of the CP0 in Wano than just being an observer, so far we know :

1. They are trying to make an alliance with Orochi. And it seems like Orochi agreed since when his death were announced, one of the agents said something like "it's so pity that our ally is dead".
What i think is, when they finally know that Orochi is alive, they are going to help him secure his reign over Wano once again, since Orochi is left with no other option but to rely on the WG since Kaido betrayed him. Also the CP0 knows they can't make a deal with Kaido otherwise they would speak with Kaido instead of Orochi.

2. They want to kill WsW. This could lead to interesting plot where one of the SH is saving him, thus makes WsW to ally with the strawhat. But he can also simply escape or be just dead.

3. They are now aware that Robin is in Onigashima. It will be weird if they dont do anything to capture her, since, once again, it is said that all the bigshots will go after her. Thus making it clearer that she posses a big threat for the WG.

So, I think they aren't just going to sit and observe the war. They are going to wait until the war is almost over and whomever winning are weakened enough before making their move, just to ensure that everything turns in their favor.
Now what they will do could be anything, either calling an admiral to come (maybe one is already on the way) or simply deal with it themselves.

What do you think guys?

First point I agreed.

Second point, I don't think they will kill WsW but more rather capturing him. I don't like the idea of WsW turning into an ally imo.

Third point, yeah, way too much hints and foreshadow of Robin getting captured by CP0 in this arc. Too bad a certain fanbase would shit on a certain character for "selling" her out so it will be a clown fest when that happens. But it could also reinforce the idea of Sanji fighting CP0 agents and callback of Sanji's and Robin's duo in Enies Lobby.

I think CP0 is going to be a serious issue after the war:

1. As you mentioned they tried to ally themselves with Orochi, and this makes me think they are going to attempt what Kaido did and make a puppet government in Wano. The only way I can see this happening is with the death of Momo so it's possible they may attempt to kill Momo as a way of getting rid of the rightful heir and putting in a child or adult in the CP program as the new Shogun of Wano.

2. I think killing Whos Who will be how the straw hats become aware of their presence. I think that Jinbe will meet them first similarly to how Nami saw Kuma send Perona away, Jinbe will see CP0 attempt to kill Whos who, or at least capture him.

3. I don't think this is high on their list, but it's probably something to look out for.

Personally, I think CP0 is the Kuma of Onigashima, they're a background force that won't be relevant until the end leading to a secondary fight that the straw hats are not prepared for.

First point I agreed.

Second point, I don't think they will kill WsW but more rather capturing him. I don't like the idea of WsW turning into an ally imo.

Third point, yeah, way too much hints and foreshadow of Robin getting captured by CP0 in this arc. Too bad a certain fanbase would shit on a certain character for "selling" her out so it will be a clown fest when that happens. But it could also reinforce the idea of Sanji fighting CP0 agents and callback of Sanji's and Robin's duo in Enies Lobby.
Yea, Wsw might be just dead or escape, CP0 wants him dead so it is unlikely for them to just capture him.

Well it will be wise to just ignore those certain fanbase for the sake of our mental health lol. Anyways, what will happen will be interesting.
I think CP0 is going to be a serious issue after the war:

1. As you mentioned they tried to ally themselves with Orochi, and this makes me think they are going to attempt what Kaido did and make a puppet government in Wano. The only way I can see this happening is with the death of Momo so it's possible they may attempt to kill Momo as a way of getting rid of the rightful heir and putting in a child or adult in the CP program as the new Shogun of Wano.

2. I think killing Whos Who will be how the straw hats become aware of their presence. I think that Jinbe will meet them first similarly to how Nami saw Kuma send Perona away, Jinbe will see CP0 attempt to kill Whos who, or at least capture him.

3. I don't think this is high on their list, but it's probably something to look out for.

Personally, I think CP0 is the Kuma of Onigashima, they're a background force that won't be relevant until the end leading to a secondary fight that the straw hats are not prepared for.
1. Thats another interesting possibility, it could definitely happen!

2. I am also thinking the same.

3. Yea, but this time is going to be different since the SH has strong allies that is still pretty much fresh like Law's subordinate even tho i doubt they are going to be relevant enough at this point. Also Ussop, Nami, Brook are all fresh to make enough trouble against them unless the BMP is joining the war later. Even Jinbe and Franky still looking good enough to fight.

Alright, I think there is something more about the presence of the CP0 in Wano than just being an observer, so far we know :

1. They are trying to make an alliance with Orochi. And it seems like Orochi agreed since when his death were announced, one of the agents said something like "it's so pity that our ally is dead".
What i think is, when they finally know that Orochi is alive, they are going to help him secure his reign over Wano once again, since Orochi is left with no other option but to rely on the WG since Kaido betrayed him. Also the CP0 knows they can't make a deal with Kaido otherwise they would speak with Kaido instead of Orochi.

2. They want to kill WsW. This could lead to interesting plot where one of the SH is saving him, thus makes WsW to ally with the strawhat. But he can also simply escape or be just dead.

3. They are now aware that Robin is in Onigashima. It will be weird if they dont do anything to capture her, since, once again, it is said that all the bigshots will go after her. Thus making it clearer that she posses a big threat for the WG.

So, I think they aren't just going to sit and observe the war. They are going to wait until the war is almost over and whomever winning are weakened enough before making their move, just to ensure that everything turns in their favor.
Now what they will do could be anything, either calling an admiral to come (maybe one is already on the way) or simply deal with it themselves.

What do you think guys?
I agree 100% with everything posted here!
CP0 is totally doing something big,i believe they already called a buster call,aside from WsW,i think they might try to assassinate Robin as well!Orochi could get their protection...

If they are Lucci level probably at least one lmao.

I think that would likely account for 5 Sabo level fighters or so.
Somewhere between Admirals a'd vice admirals, so yes Sabo level seems legit.

I agree 100% with everything posted here!
CP0 is totally doing something big,i believe they already called a buster call,aside from WsW,i think they might try to assassinate Robin as well!Orochi could get their protection...
I wouldn't go as far as a buster call since it will destroy Wano. They wouldn't want to do that as it is shown that they put huge interest in Wano by offering alliance with Orochi. Maybe a buster call for Onigashima but we know by the time the Navy arrive, Onigashima would already be in Wano.
Post automatically merged:

CP0 can:

- Kidnap Robin.
- Kidnap Yamato to make Beast Pirates their slaves.
- Kidnap Momonosuke to bargain in exchange for Robin.
- Call for more CP0 reinforcements or even a Buster Call.
- Capture or kill Who's Who.
Again, i dont think it will be a buster call, but reinforcement is likely.

First point I agreed.

CP0 to body Cook and capture Robin thanks to Cook's info confirmed. :pepelit: