Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though the clans of Wano mean nothing to Kaido now, since he wants to establish New Onigashima. It's clear as day that he holds a grudge with the Kozuki clan to some capacity.

His dialogue throughout the arc is a clear indicator of this not just being his enmity towards Oden-

I wouldn't be surprised if the poneglyph encountered by Law in Onigashima's basement holds information about this Oni race and gives context to their history with Wano/Kozuki clan in the past. Really excited to see the bigger picture here.

Last edited:
Even though the clans of Wano mean nothing to Kaido now, since he wants to establish New Onigashima. It's clear as day that he holds a grudge with the Kozuki clan to some capacity.

His dialogue throughout the arc is clear indicator of this not just being his enmity with Oden-

I wouldn't be surprised if the poneglyph encountered by Law in the Onigashima basement holds information about this Oni race and gives context to their history with Wano/Kozuki clan in the past. Really excited to see the bigger picture here.
This i really want to see this:kata:

His dialogue throughout the arc is clear indicator of this not just being his enmity with Oden-

I wouldn't be surprised if the poneglyph encountered by Law in the Onigashima basement holds information about this Oni race and gives context to their history with Wano/Kozuki clan in the past. Really excited to see the bigger picture here.
Also did Kaido VC already translated or is it still nothing? I want see where he coming from. But how about Yamato VC....

Status
Not open for further replies.