Speculations Zoro’s and Sanji’s Bounties After Wano Will Surprise You

Well this is not based on any feats they may or may not accomplish in Wano (like ZKK, beating big mom, lunarian, etc.) but simply based on the observation that Oda has been hyping them up like never before in this arc. Wings of the pirate king, "stars of the show"...My gut feeling is that these are just foreshadowings for the greater things to come (yeah, no shit, foreshadow again,...I know not everything Oda does has to be foreshadow, but its not fun other way round). So anyway, I am willing to bet that both Zoro and Sanji will bet bounties close to a Yonkou (above blackbeard's, closer to Shanks').

Other strawhats will get bounties 1.5x or 2x the top ranked beast or big mom pirate they defeat.

Meanwhile, Luffy will at least surpass Whitebeard, possibly even Roger in terms of bounty. Post Wano this will be a crew of true king of the seas.

Kingfisher

The Green Sniper
1. Zoro : 4 billion berries
2. Luffy: 4.01 billion berries
3. Yamato: 1.3billion berries
4. Jimbei: 1 billions berries
5. Sanji: 800 million berries
6. Franky: 790 million berries
7. Robin: 700 million berries
8. Chopper: 650 million berries
9. Usopp: 350 million berries
10. Brook: 300 million berries
11. Nami: 250 million berries

If I had to guess Luffy's, Zoro's and Sanja's bounties post Wano, I'd guess:

Luffy: 2-3 Billion Berry

Zoro: 1-1.5 Billion Berry

Sanji: 850 - 950 Million Berry (I have a feeling it will be under 1 Billion Berry)
You are forgetting a basic that bounties are always higher than the top character you defeat. Evem at face value, if Zoro defeats King and Sanji defeats Queen, both of them will get bounties above 1.5 billion minimum.
Post automatically merged:

1. Zoro : 4 billion berries
2. Luffy: 4.01 billion berries
3. Yamato: 1.3billion berries
4. Jimbei: 1 billions berries
5. Sanji: 800 million berries
6. Franky: 790 million berries
7. Robin: 700 million berries
8. Chopper: 650 million berries
9. Usopp: 350 million berries
10. Brook: 300 million berries
11. Nami: 250 million berries
You are forgetting a basic that bounties are always higher than the top character you defeat. Evem at face value, if Zoro defeats King and Sanji defeats Queen, both of them will get bounties above 1.5 billion minimum.

Luffy isn't going to have a bigger bounty than Shanks post Wano, might get close tho.
Zoro could get 1.25-1.5B± based on him defeating King and being crucial in the fall of the Yonkos, maybe more if he does what a lot of us think that he might do.
And I don't even know what to say about Sanji considering all the stuff that Luffy did to get an increase of "only" 1B.

Luffy isn't going to have a bigger bounty than Shanks post Wano, might get close tho.
Zoro could get 1.25-1.5B± based on him defeating King and being crucial in the fall of the Yonkos, maybe more if he does what a lot of us think that he might do.
And I don't even know what to say about Sanji considering all the stuff that Luffy did to get an increase of "only" 1B.
Luffy defeated a YC with a 1 billion bounty and got to 1.5 billion (1.5x). Zoro and Sanji are at the minimum going to defeat YCs both over 1.3 billion. A simple 1.5x will give you close to 2 billion. Anything less than 2 billion is not possible at this point.
Post automatically merged:

Luffy was 400, Sanji Got 177 after Dressrossa for doing nothing and then got 330 for being vinsmoke... still hasn't surpassed that 400 :goyea:
That's why the end result will surprise you.

Not necessarily, so far that principle has only really applied to Luffy in the monster trio. Early examples:

Alabasta:

Zoro defeated Mr.1 and his intial bounty was still lower (Mr.1: 75 Million Berry, Zoro Post Alabasta: 66 Million Berry).

Sanji defeated Bon Clay, and his bounty was still non-existent.

Recent examples:

Dressrosa:

Zoro defeated Pica, however, Pica's bounty was lower than Zoro's so the principle doesn't apply (Pica's bounty: 99 Million Berry, Zoro's Bounty: 120 Million).

Sanji's bounty was increased from 177 Million to 330 Million Berry post Whole Cake Island, despite not defeating anyone notable.

My point being that bounty increases are ultimately arbitrary, and thus, there is no guarantee that Zoro's and Sanji's bounties will be higher than King's and Queen's if they are defeated. After all, bounties are not a measure of strength but rather how much of a threat the World Government believes that character represents.

Not necessarily, so far that principle has only really applied to Luffy in the monster trio. Early examples:

Alabasta:

Zoro defeated Mr.1 and his intial bounty was still lower (Mr.1: 75 Million Berry, Zoro Post Alabasta: 66 Million Berry).

Sanji defeated Bon Clay, and his bounty was still non-existent.

Recent examples:

Dressrosa:

Zoro defeated Pica, however, Pica's bounty was lower than Zoro's so the principle doesn't apply (Pica's bounty: 99 Million Berry, Zoro's Bounty: 120 Million).

Sanji's bounty was increased from 177 Million to 330 Million Berry post Whole Cake Island, despite not defeating anyone notable.

My point being that bounty increases are ultimately arbitrary, and thus, there is no guarantee that Zoro's and Sanji's bounties will be higher than King's and Queen's if they are defeated. After all, bounties are not a measure of strength but rather how much of a threat the World Government believes that character represents.
True, but i will how likely is it that after defeating two above 1.3 billion YCs world government will not consider you a threat closer to a Yonkou. Specially, given that everything that happens in Wano will be reported to WG by CP0 agents present there and who are watching everything.

As for Sanji let's see what he manages to accomplish I guess.

It's unlikely that he will not ultimately vanquish Queen, so he should at least get close to 1 billion.

I can see more likely at least an extra billion for Zoro even in case only ZKK happens and he simply deals one additional strike after defeating King.

Luffy defeated a YC with a 1 billion bounty and got to 1.5 billion (1.5x). Zoro and Sanji are at the minimum going to defeat YCs both over 1.3 billion. A simple 1.5x will give you close to 2 billion. Anything less than 2 billion is not possible at this point
He didn't only defeat Kata to get a 1B increase tho. The increase was for invading Big Mom’s territory, defeating Cracker (860M) and Katakuri (1.057M), 1.9B± in total, attempting to assassinate her, and for being publicly recognized as the Leader of the Straw Hat Grand Fleet. Thinking that he got a 1B bounty increase only for defeating Katakuri is plain wrong considering how many important things he did there.

1.39 King seemingly "defeated" 1.374 Marco.
1.374 Marco easily handled 1.32 Queen.
1.057 Katakuri is by feats able to easily handle Queen.

This begs the question - is Queen really of 1.32 strength? My guess is no, he isn't. He is above Jack who himself has an inflated bounty. In reality Jack and Queen are probably closer to 900-1.1 and Katakuri should be around 1.35.

Jack is seemingly Kaidos first choice calamity when it comes to creating havoc outside Wano, thus the inflated bounty.

Queen probably got his bounty as a mix of being former MADS (+250) and battle prowess. Ceasar who is not a pirate has 330 due to being former MADS. Perhaps all of the former MADS executives got +250 with Vegapunk as "Captain" had +750 or something.

What this means? Sanji will be around 1 B (990-1.1) and Zoro at 1.52.
If this is all mumbo jumbo I have Sanji at 1.33 (+1) and Zoro at 1.82 (+1.5) due to defeating calamities and in Zoros case his role in defeating Kaido.

He didn't only defeat Kata to get a 1B increase tho. The increase was for invading Big Mom’s territory, defeating Cracker (860M) and Katakuri (1.057M), 1.9B± in total, attempting to assassinate her, and for being publicly recognized as the Leader of the Straw Hat Grand Fleet. Thinking that he got a 1B bounty increase only for defeating Katakuri is plain wrong considering how many important things he did there.
People that think luffy got the 1.5 B bounty for just beating katakuri are plain stupid.

Zoro and Sanji’s bounties will only be slightly lower or higher than their respective opponents this arc. You have to remember that a major factor in bounties is threat to the average citizen. They don’t harm citizens or go out of their way to attack the navy. Don’t expect any insane figures like 1.5 and upwards just yet

Luffy’s case is different because he often brings trouble to the WG and his actions are downright irredeemable at times.

Zoro and Sanji will undoubtedly be billion berry men but people should temper their expectations. I think the bounties that’ll really surprise us are Robin and Franky’s. Luffy will be dangerously close to obtaining the One Piece after Wano and those two in particular will have many eyes on them.