[FNZ] Light game Phineas And Ferb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I am

I dont think professor is scum
aside from the fact he already mentioned he can prove himself if need be, the omgus in this case feels more like a reaction to being wrongly pushed.

bleak ash prob is the better push
he had sort of a weird reaction to my intro gif
the bit on sk
and it got even weirder
Did you catch up bb?

@Dr_Professor83 @Midnight Delight @Ekkologix game is too silent which means scum is fine with whatever is happening, dead games only favor scum, vote Lanji with me and lets get some reactions out. We'll go through them all if we have to.

Vote Lynch Lanji.

i do way better than coast when am scum cause I know this exact scenario happens when I do lol
I coast when am very comfortable i.e my alignment is fairly safe

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
I dont think professor is scum
aside from the fact he already mentioned he can prove himself if need be, the omgus in this case feels more like a reaction to being wrongly pushed.
So do you think Fuji is supicious because he's the one who wrongly pushed Prof in the first place? He is also voting you.

So do you think Fuji is supicious because he's the one who wrongly pushed Prof in the first place? He is also voting you.
No I do not
am suprised
I thought I would be back to 50 pages
it seems like those two are the reason why the thread isnt dead.

my view of those two is actually more favorable

Kagu Nyan

the thread is noticeably dead because @Ekkologix hasnt got going btw
you and @Sallucion
would be nice to get some thoughts pls
I'm ISOing and re-reading what happened so far. I don't have meta knowledge about anyone because I have been inactive for years now. So this game reaction is all I have.

My strong town reads are Ekko, Beta, Prof and Fuji. Although I wouldn't be surprised if a scum is hiding out of these four. More talking would be good.

Between Ekko and beta, they had a little friction regarding the "post below me is town" thingy but many people said that Beta likes to over analyse things so I'm putting it aside for now.

Even tho, I don't find Bleak that susp right now, some people mentioned he's kinda new to this game and also some people are susp of him because of his SK post. So an explanation from his side would be good.

I think Beta mentioned atleast 2 times in his posts that he is susp of Knight, but Knight didn't address it. So there's that.

I'm ISOing and re-reading what happened so far. I don't have meta knowledge about anyone because I have been inactive for years now. So this game reaction is all I have.

My strong town reads are Ekko, Beta, Prof and Fuji. Although I wouldn't be surprised if a scum is hiding out of these four. More talking would be good.

Between Ekko and beta, they had a little friction regarding the "post below me is town" thingy but many people said that Beta likes to over analyse things so I'm putting it aside for now.

Even tho, I don't find Bleak that susp right now, some people mentioned he's kinda new to this game and also some people are susp of him because of his SK post. So an explanation from his side would be good.

I think Beta mentioned atleast 2 times in his posts that he is susp of Knight, but Knight didn't address it. So there's that.
are you a new player btw?
seems like you have played for a bit

I wouldnt particularly pin ekko and beta as a strong townread
beta seems fairly fine tho

you do bring up a great point
beta's comment
was also before

I'm going to sleep in a few minutes and will only be able to be active in 9 hours or so therefore at this stage I'm waiting for more content to pile up before picking my lynch target, but if you want to know out of curiosity I was oriented to pick Fuji current reads wise if I really had to choose, but still my read on him despite the strongest (I feel I have) still doesn't feel particularly strong for me atm, but ending this day without lynch would be bad still. Meanwhile I will still be present in the latest hours of the phase regardless. I was also considering casting that vote to try to pressure Fuji but in all honesty he currently is facing 0 pressure number of votes wise so it's not it would have made a difference heh.

According to that post about my reads my second strongest suspicion would be Knight but you are also a wild card, yet the fact I sus Fuji who was apparently against you makes you look better on paper. I could have just typed that the fact you came up with that strange opening reaction makes Fuji look better for the same reason but still he is really the only one who pushed on it so hard so that is quite suspicious lol, no one else did so much at all. I must presume it's not as much of a big deal as it was appearing overall.

Also about LANJI I know he often coasts as Town as well so imo it's not a strong element according to my own subjective knowledge of him.
knight's response
which was a commitment to try and be more active but that was his last post since the comment
I fully caught up.

I feel like there hasn't been much said yet in the game.

I'll try to be more active.
def something to pursue here

@TheKnightOfTheSea you can certainly say a bit more than that

bleak would be more so because his few post comes across as a bit nervy

day 1 is particularly nitpicky for reads so bear with us lol .

Kagu Nyan

are you a new player btw?
seems like you have played for a bit

I wouldnt particularly pin ekko and beta as a strong townread
beta seems fairly fine tho

you do bring up a great point
beta's comment
was also before
I played a couple back in OJ....

For the little bit of time Ekko was active, he was contributing to the thread. That "post below me is town" was an attempt to get reaction from people and I think it kind of worked.

Yeah Knight seems too confortable being auto-locked a town so he doesn't address it. Is it because it's Beta who's accusing him? The same person who also reacted to Ekko's post or there's something more to it. I hope he addresses us and gives us his reactions and comments on what's happened so far.

I played a couple back in OJ....

For the little bit of time Ekko was active, he was contributing to the thread. That "post below me is town" was an attempt to get reaction from people and I think it kind of worked.

Yeah Knight seems too confortable being auto-locked a town so he doesn't address it. Is it because it's Beta who's accusing him? The same person who also reacted to Ekko's post or there's something more to it. I hope he addresses us and gives us his reactions and comments on what's happened so far.
the auto lock town by usopp (ekko) is just waffle
I hardly think he believes that or anyone will

not addressing it keeps the conversation dead until you pointed it out

addressing it leads to the back and forth we saw with fuji and professor
so in that regard unless he didnt see it
simply ignoring it is rather negative.

His post are like comically suspicious lol.

But Beta said he’s new so Idk. I don’t really want to push too hard in that case, but I’m not sure he could have been more sketchy on purpose lol.
I get why that gag phrase "i can be anything " might beckon eyes on me but i was in all honesty i was serious about dipping due to my tight schedule.. guess i should have mentioned it earlier to make it seem more credible than desperately out of place all of a sudden

I had to do it and time didn't help with my rushed use of words there it was 11pm and if my dad had come inside.. I'd polly have been absent for the rest of the mafia (my sole device would have been taken) ... so i had to clarify that thats my limit.. 11pm MET
i wake up at 11am then i do series of my usual idiosyncratic habits on WG and some of mafia until 3pm.. and then from there I'm out with dad till 10pm and have 1 hour left to spare for this.. so just wanted to lay my schedule down which will surely hinder my activity and analysis of situations here.. by have my word I'll try my best to keep my end of the game active while i am.

Like just leave and come back whenever, telling people that you will be gone and then trying to explain why this early in the game pings me @BleakAsh
yea anything will ping you guys ik.. but i had to coz i was running out of time.. ig i just spewed gibberish .

i was trying to explain why i might be rarely present but seems like i just made up some very concise gibberish for your comprehension on my end i thought you'd let it slide but guess its always a mafia thing to persist on everything

anyway.. its is what it

Last edited:
Still dont like him justifying leaving for the day twice, as a townie you dont care how when you leave or come back affects others opinions of you, I just feel like scum is much more likely to provide excuses and any kind of reason to avoid any sort of sus going their way because small sus leads to questioning and it leads to attention and scum wants none of that.

My vote is on you rn, I was the only voter on Bleak so scum had nothing to fear if he is scum.
again the whole point of what i was trying to say is my schedule is tight and inactivity is suspicious in of itself here and it will be the case for a period of time..

idk about you but i thought the game in earlier stage is good was to lay this detail out so that no one suspects my inactivity later and call on my periodic presence

You can call me out on my goofy posts but even ik i sounded desperate when i laid my case for inactivity... (for elaboration it was coz it was coz i ran out of time) could have elaborated on my schedule today but not one with a good memory...so it would have slipped from me head and i would have technically be inactive due to my schedule for the rest of the day aside from initial activity.

so you see.. periodic and concise presence = suspicions

had to clarify it there is nothing more to it

Status
Not open for further replies.