Versus Battle Naruto vs Gojo Satoru

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
naruto is miles stronger than Gojo and can take on the whole JJK verse BUT Gojo infinity is weird and for now we donโ€™t know how to counter that.

Naruto has a legit shot to speed blitz in his strongest form but outside of that if Gojo protection is on I donโ€™t know how Naruto can beat him. But Gojo wonโ€™t beat Naruto either.

Sasuke claps him with a genjutsu.

Yeah i know raw power speed and stuff like this naruto gets it, but gojo has infinity which is like unbreakable for naruro plus apparently gojo can regenarate with reverse curse power or something like that but thats not the problem since naruto can seal him away
The problem is his infinity

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
โ€Ž
Gojou can't beat Naruto.

The only problem here it's Satoru's Mugen. How it would work?
I know that's unbeatable in JJK's verso, but Naruto verso are tiers above in terms of AP and destruction.

I'm used to see HAX skills like this get ignored when the enemy is absurdly stronger(like Goku would be able to land ki blasts on Gojou) but I don't know what you guys tend to consider here.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Aint no way naruto gets one shotted especially since he is waaaaaaaaay faster than gojo lol
Speed has nothing to do with it. As I said when Gojo opens DE it's over. With DE he has a guaranteed hit on Naruto, there's no dodging that. And Naruto can't touch Gojo.