Status
Not open for further replies.
The Mary keeps talking, saying that the identity of the pink dragon is unknown but there is no doubt that it is an enemy. We see Queen surprised at the Mary's report.

Queen: "Was Yamato the one who stopped Kaidou-san?"
Where does it say they announced Yamato holding off Kaido only Momo is being talked about here Queen seems to be looking for answers
The report starts with a wounded Yamato.

Bet money zoro & sanjis fight last 1 and a half chapters.

The entire conflict on Zou that was setup for theor fight with Jack has been offscreened.

At this point I don't want oda to set up plot points he isn't going to show.

I dont give a damn about the scabbards but I rocked with the minks because Zou was that damn good. This "war" continues to disappoint. Just give me post wano lore + world building, I'm good on these "fights" & all future fights.

“Jack the Drought”, the All-Star of the Beast Pirates, has been defeated
Not a single named attack???? the fuck is wrong with this writer??
I won‘t even write his name. Feels like an insult for me, by typing his name. Despicable snake that he is.

If TOEI and I mean there is a big IF they decide to give Jack the respect he deserves : I‘ll consider TOEI‘s Anime >>>>>> and Canon over that mangakas trash ass filler Manga

I won‘t even write his name. Feels like an insult for me, by typing his name. Despicable snake that he is.

If TOEI and I mean there is a big IF they decide to give Jack the respect they need: I‘ll consider TOEI‘s Anime >>>>>> and Canon over that mangakas trash ass filler Manga
Man how can anyone defend this crap? 4 of the flying five used named attacks but not a calamity :lawsigh:

Status
Not open for further replies.