Status
Not open for further replies.
When you remember Neko really needs sulong to beat Perospero as much as Inu needs it to beat Jack
:endthis:
Cracker would outlast sulong dukes 1v1

:kayneshrug: Pero was probably attacked many times offscreen yet still wasn't KOed

This guy survived Neko (who has ryuo and powerful AP, super fast too) and tanked his attacks this whole time offscreen
But they think he will lose to a flyer or Vergo lol

:suresure::myman:

Pero , Doffy, Jack.. they all relied on luck to survive one round of Sulong/G4
I see what Oda is doing Here
Cracker could win this war with numbers alone. One fleet of 1000 super hard soldiers and everyone without G4 level of power would get fucked

Imu
Prime BB (upcoming)
Luffy - Kaidou - Shanks - Dragon (too close in strength)
Akainu - Kizaru - Mihawk (too close in strength)
BM - Fujitora - Aokiji - Greenbull (too close in strength)

Yea i agree top 5 seems to be about it
:seriously:Oda "kaido >= BM> everyone else"
You " BM is tiers below Kaido, Mihawk/Dragon/Shanks above BM "

One piece is about shitting on Sanji and the weak trio (nami, chopper usopp) and waiting for shanks to finally show up again
The whole hype and premise of One Piece are based on Shanks, Mihawk, Grosie, and Admiral's strengths. The power of ancient weapons, how the ancient Kingdom lost, and the power that defeated them. I love it when people say OP is not your typical Shonen, yet it derives all of its hype from typical Shonen plots, but still fails to be as entertaining as a "typical shonen". :josad:
Oda is always trippy and be like: I gotta take left, no I have to get right, oh fk it, I will go straight, oh wait, it is the wrong road, I gotta take a u-turn. lol

If Luffy beats Kaido high diff….
and Sanji + Zoro beat Queen + King high diff….

Doesn’t that imply that Sanji and Zoro are low diff material for Luffy?
:choppawhat:
Since Luffy’s opponent can one shot their opponents.
Did BM oneshot marco who was bodied by king and queen dummy, that means by your powerscaling luffy can oneshot kizaru as he is as strong as 2 comanders, what dumb logic. If king and queen fought BM it would be high diff for bm, is luffy stronger than bm?
And jack is potrayed as much weaker than queen and king

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Status
Not open for further replies.