Current Events Kid has completely given up on fighting Kaido and now is praying Luffy beats him

LOL, told you all that he's Law 2.0 new cheerleader, but more Tsundere version hahaha

Kid and Law fans BETTER HOPE that they defeat Big Mom... (which I highly doubt), because if they do not beat her, and they just stall her with tricks...etc... I mean freaking Usopp and Chopper stalled her before, Franky too, Jinbe and Robin too...etc... it basically amount to nothing if they only stall her when she is a WALKING MEME who can be distracted and stalled very easily by many others

Even though Kid wanted get his revenge on Kaido, but while fighting two Yonkos, they got to know its not as easy as it seems. he also remarked how Luffy is able to damage Kaido more than others and was thankful to Zoro for saving his life. you expect him to throw a tantrum mid war while death is hanging above them. As for Law, he never wanted to defeat Doflamingo himself, he wanted to destroy his smile factory and Let Kaido do his job for him. Law was ready to die in Dressrosa. Law was also fighting whole day with Doflamingo and Fujitora while protecting the straw hats before being captured. he was in sea stone for most of the time and severely weakened

So what do kid fans think about kid having explicit dialogue of him praying Luffy beats Kaido for him.
I think Luffy should do something useful for once, mf is like on CIAK 4 or sumn like that.
Jesus himself had to direct the Polar Tang on his ass to save him.

So yeah, I understand why Kidd is pissed. Luffy can't keep his pace while he (together with Law) is putting in the work and saving the whole alliance.

Oh no, yet another supposed rival of Luffy turns out to be nothing more than a cheerleader. Whoever could have seen this coming......:goatasure:

I have said for ages that the Supernovas are not capable of competing with Luffy as actual rivals. Lel.

At least Kidd gets dialogue if nothing else. Drake's existence seems to have been forgotten about entirely. :doffytroll: