Current Events Kid has completely given up on fighting Kaido and now is praying Luffy beats him

H

humanbeing

LOL, told you all that he's Law 2.0 new cheerleader, but more Tsundere version hahaha

Kid and Law fans BETTER HOPE that they defeat Big Mom... (which I highly doubt), because if they do not beat her, and they just stall her with tricks...etc... I mean freaking Usopp and Chopper stalled her before, Franky too, Jinbe and Robin too...etc... it basically amount to nothing if they only stall her when she is a WALKING MEME who can be distracted and stalled very easily by many others
Robin and Jinbe succeeded in that too :D lol I hope really they injure her at least a little bit till she begins to huff but they seemed to be more beaten than her.
well since Udon i believes that Kid is gonna be Law 2.0 too, remember as Raizo gave him the key and called him Luffy's friend.
Post automatically merged:

I think he is just another D. like Law, who would want to know more about the D. history too.
it is obvious that Luffy will lead the D. people.

I lowkey forgot that Kidd stated that he wants to take revenge on Kaido until yesterday or day before that.

Literally, no one gives a fuck about this I think:doffytroll:

Bland statements.
Honestly this is no different from Franky stating he is gonna make weapons explicitly to counter Kaido or Zoro rounding up Wano samurai or Luffy kicking Jack’s ass. Such statements got thrown out of the window due to some circumstances.

At least he is fighting a yonko with Law and not a YC? Not dissing Zoro, but Oda made it up for Kid. Doubt he is gonna win unless massive PUs happen for both him and Law. Nevertheless, Kid and Law are doing just fine atm.

Honestly this doesn't even make Kid a cheerleader like y'all are making him out to be. Kid believes that he will beat Big Mom, and as a result he expects that Luffy beat kaido as he views Luffy as his rival.
Well I mean he did go from “Strawhat Kaido is mine get lost” to “Of course you will defeat Kaido!” all by himself while 2v1 ing another Yonko with Law and he’s already seen Law’s chearleaderness so it could be rubbing off on him idk :bamathink:

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Yeah but portrayal suggests Kidd is probably the strongest folk out of the two don't you believe?

Out of a story consistency too, it's hard to think differently for now.
Nope i dont think i could see kid use adc coc and law didnt have it
Post automatically merged:

Kidd can't take out two Yonko at the same time,the same can be said for Luffy!
Supernovas will take out both BM+Kaido,replicating God valley incident!
God valley roger defeated pk+
Xebec>bm+kaido

Well I mean he did go from “Strawhat Kaido is mine get lost” to “Of course you will defeat Kaido!” all by himself while 2v1 ing another Yonko with Law and he’s already seen Law’s chearleaderness so it could be rubbing off on him idk :bamathink:
Luffy, Law, and Kid are allies in wano. They are going against 2 yonko after all. However in the long run, Kid isn't luffy's ally. We know he hates shanks and likely will try to kill him at one point.