Best Deuteragonist Tournament Finals

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Light is pretty good, but things were too convenient for him compared to L;
You think Misa hindering Light wasn't convenient for L? Or L having free reign over the entire world police? L legit built a humongous tower in one night as headquarters, outta nowhere. Multiple highly skilled employees that would do anything he needed, access to a ridiculous amount of money, and the last part him deducing that it had to be Light even though there was only a 5% chance, according to L himself, of Light being guilty. Both had advantages over each other.

my guy still almost beat him which is why I think L >.
Key word almost. He didn't though. Light won. Not only did he beat L, he also removed Rem a shinigami, with Rem saying he surpassed even the shinigami.

They're both GOATS though.
This I agree with.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
You think Misa hindering Light wasn't convenient for L? Or L having free reign over the entire world police? L legit built a humongous tower in one night as headquarters, outta nowhere. Multiple highly skilled employees that would do anything he needed, access to a ridiculous amount of money, and the last part him deducing that it had to be Light even though there was only a 5% chance, according to L himself, of Light being guilty. Both had advantages over each other.

Key word almost. He didn't though. Light won. Not only did he beat L, he also removed Rem a shinigami, with Rem saying he surpassed even the shinigami.

This I agree with.
Misa is the best thing that happened to Light.
Not because of her.
Because of the shinigami whose name I forgot.

"Never a shinigami fell in love with a human"
And then 2 happen to fall in love for the same fucker. And the alive one decides to kill L for Misa.
How the fuck this isnt the most convenient shit ever? The moment the shinigami said it would kill Light to protect Misa, L was done for.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Misa is the best thing that happened to Light.
Nah. Misa brought about unwarranted attention to Light, and was the cause of the revelation of death notes existing in the world. Because of all of that Light had to forsake the death note and pass it onto Higuchi, who was also later caught. She derailed Light, made his MO known and forced him to have to develop new plans.

Not because of her.
Because of the shinigami whose name I forgot.
It's Rem.

Never a shinigami fell in love with a human"
And then 2 happen to fall in love for the same fucker. And the alive one decides to kill L for Misa.
How the fuck this isnt the most convenient shit ever? The moment the shinigami said it would kill Light to protect Misa, L was done for.
Rem falling in love with Misa was weird-ish. But it was Light that created such an environment and outplayed both the greatest detective in the world and a force that surpasses humans at the same time.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Did not read Berserk, but I've obviously heard great things about Griffith. L was amazing in Death Note, but I'm with @Light D Lamperouge that I prefer Yagami. He was still was a formidable foe for Light.

Roronoa Zoro needs no introduction on this site. There's few characters that are as consistently reliable and hardworking as him.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
L was amazing in Death Note, but I'm with @Light D Lamperouge that I prefer Yagami. He was still was a formidable foe for Light.
He was the perfect foil to Light, and his greatest rival and the only man Light could actually call a peer and friend. He was more than amazing. I find nothing odd in preferring L over Light, it's afterall a matter of tastes, and L is a genuinely amazing character but falls a bit short of Light, at least for me.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Don’t wanna see any bullshit ballot stuffing from the anti-Zoro crowd this time, y’all know two things to be true - your efforts remain futile, and it’s because Zoro has yet to meet the opponent he couldn’t surpass :zosmug:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Thought Vegeta would be here. But that top 3 is solid either way.
Believe it or not, no one submitted Vegeta.

Their early interactions as "friends" were bittersweet. A look into what could've been.
Agree. Like I told Shu in the above post, in a perfect world in different circumstances they could have been the best of friends, and a most formidable detective duo.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Nah. Misa brought about unwarranted attention to Light, and was the cause of the revelation of death notes existing in the world. Because of all of that Light had to forsake the death note and pass it onto Higuchi, who was also later caught. She derailed Light, made his MO known and forced him to have to develop new plans.

It's Rem.

Rem falling in love with Misa was weird-ish. But it was Light that created such an environment and outplayed both the greatest detective in the world and a force that surpasses humans at the same time.
Disagree.
L was besting him. Think it like this.
With a supernatural weapon that leaves no traces, and can even control the victim's actions, L STILL managed to reach him.
Also dont forget the convenience of Light's father being the Chief and having a crappy password

C

Cuistot

Believe it or not, no one submitted Vegeta.

Agree. Like I told Shu in the above post, in a perfect world in different circumstances they could have been the best of friends, and a most formidable detective duo.
Good guy Light is boring tho. I would never touch Death Note if that’s how it was lol.