General & Others Big Mom pirate Sanji and Beast pirate Zoro

In a parallel universe where zoro taken in by kaido similar to ulti and page and sanji was taken in by big mom instead of zeff. Zoro being a samurai kaido something kaido has been wanting. Sanji being the chef of linlins dreams.
Say both already have their mind set on their dreams too of the all blue and to become wss

You obviously dont have to answer all the questions but if any interest you itd be cool πŸ’β€β™€οΈ
Or if you have any thoughts or opinions outside of the questions share
  1. Devil fruits excluding pre existing ones
    • If you had to give zoro a ancient zoan or even a mythical fruit what would it be?
    • Same with sanji and an either food or fairy tale themed paramecia
  2. Outside of devil fruit how would you like them to fight? Like without zoro probably not using santoryu and sanji not using black leg style. For example maybe extra weapons or special swords ect
  3. What are some personality/ideals differences major or minor do you think each would have?
  4. What will each think of their crews and other way around? Like who would they be close with and who they wouldn't be

Kaido should kill the Mad Monk to give him his devil fruit ngl.
Linlin should give Sanji an upgraded Raid suit.
Tech vs Hardwork
I think the Byakko could be pretty fitting for zoro especially if while joined he still sees kaido as an enemy kinda like the kid from vinland. Ive only seen the first few episodes tho so dont spoil me πŸ—Ώ

As for sanji hed still be disowned by judge so he wouldn't have the rs at that point. While paramecias are harder to think of with how vauge they are maybe a dream dream fruit or a timer fruit or something πŸ€”

I think the Byakko could be pretty fitting for zoro especially if while joined he still sees kaido as an enemy kinda like the kid from vinland. Ive only seen the first few episodes tho so dont spoil me πŸ—Ώ

As for sanji hed still be disowned by judge so he wouldn't have the rs at that point. While paramecias are harder to think of with how vauge they are maybe a dream dream fruit or a timer fruit or something πŸ€”
I still think that Urouge's df is the best for Zoro since he can still main swords while getting a hudge advantage with his fruit

Zoro: Neko Neko no Mi; Model: Byakko (White Tiger) and Yontoryu (Mouth, both hands and tail) or Urouges DF

Sanji: Rather then kicks he uses Kitchen Knives and other kitchen utensiles too "cook" his enemies and a DF I would say Smog-Smog Fruit (Paramencia); smoke that he blows out can he control and manipulate to create weapons and creatures that can harm the enemies but can`t be touched by them

I still think that Urouge's df is the best for Zoro since he can still main swords while getting a hudge advantage with his fruit
As a zoan he can still use swords in hybrid and human form tho
And urouges fruit doesn't really fit the beast pirates theme really. Not to say it wouldn't be a good boost for zoro

As a zoan he can still use swords in hybrid and human form tho
And urouges fruit doesn't really fit the beast pirates theme really. Not to say it wouldn't be a good boost for zoro
Zoro alone fits the theme. And Imo it would be rlly helpful considering the amount of damage he sustains in each fight. Just imagine how strong would Zoro's Asura be against Kaido post hakai.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
β€Ž
I hope they would fight at some point and the Beast Pirates would get a massive edge by possessing someone as potent as the Grandmaster.

Zoro: Neko Neko no Mi; Model: Byakko (White Tiger) and Yontoryu (Mouth, both hands and tail) or Urouges DF

Sanji: Rather then kicks he uses Kitchen Knives and other kitchen utensiles too "cook" his enemies and a DF I would say Smog-Smog Fruit (Paramencia); smoke that he blows out can he control and manipulate to create weapons and creatures that can harm the enemies but can`t be touched by them
I didn't even think about the tail for the tiger. Yontoryu zoro would be pretty cool tbh

Any reason in particular you chose a smog fruit for sanji

I didn't even think about the tail for the tiger. Yontoryu zoro would be pretty cool tbh

Any reason in particular you chose a smog fruit for sanji
Not particular reason; I could not decide which food based DF would fit as cook and for fairy tail theme I couldn't think of something good... so I thought he is a chainsmoker so why not use it as a DF gimmick, rather than Smokers a similar ability but still different to the moku moku no mi

1. Zoro with Ichthyosaur DF, Sanji with Kitchenware DF...
  2. Zoro like King or Sasaki, Sanji like Baby 5...
  3. Zoro hates getting stains and is more ruthless, Sanji hitting women if necessary and likes people with sweet tooth...
  4. Zoro thinks BP is pathetic without him and Kaido and doesn't get along well with the Calamities and Tobiroppos, Sanji is loyal to BMP for making a food-centric country and gets along well with the crew especially the ladies...