Current Events Did CP0 confirm the ''light'' that should be erased is Nico Robin?

--- Chapter 908

There were several guesses like the posters that Imu was cutting to pieces; the posters of Luffy, Blackbeard, Shirahoshi and Vivi.

However, Luffy and Blackbeard might not be the light;

Imu only carried two posters when we see Imu visiting to see the giant strawhat, which is related to Joy Boy. However, obviously Blackbeard is carrying Xebec's will, while Luffy is carrying Roger's will, so Imu must be thinking something different here.

If you are wondering, if Robin was called as ''light'' at any point in the story, yes;

--- Chapter 593

She was called the''light'' of Revolution...

In chapter 1028 we've seen that CP0 got two orders;

1- If Kaido loses, they will make Wano join World Government, if not then they won't try it,
2- No matter what happens, even if Kaido wins, they still want to capture Nico Robin.

It means that even if Kaido doesn't lose, they take all the risks to fight even Kaido for Nico Robin, they can't let Kaido or any other pirate to use Nico Robin.

Do you think CP0 confirmed that the light was Robin? Or was that another person?

Tags;

The WG already came to the consensus that Nico Robin needs to be extinguished from history. Back when Ohara was destroyed and she had her first bounty placed on her.

This is someone else imo. Most likely from one of the royal families?
Then why CP0 need an ''order'' for that? They should've done that without needing an order, but it looks like they are specifically being told to capture Robin at some point despite they have the opportunity to make Wano join the World Government, no matter what they still need to capture her even if Kaido doesn't lose, which means CP0 need to fight with Kaido for Robin. Only Imu and Gorousei could make CP0 to go that far, we know CP0 would never fight with Kaido, even when Larines were scared to do it.

Also if it was related to bounty, CP0's priority must be;
Luffy (1,5 billion)>Jinbe (438 million)>Sanji (330 million) etc etc then Robin who has 130 million.

But they are specifically after Robin, who has only 130 million bounty. CP0 (who works for Celestials and Imu) obviously recently took a special order for capturing Robin, which they were not told before.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Blackbeard is definitely not the light, the World Government doesn’t care about him at all and places a greater value on Robin and Shirahoshi lol.

Luffy the Pirate Jesus is more important than Neckbeard as well, so any of those 3 could be the light.

Maybe! By the way i think it could be Vivi too. Maybe she was kidnapped too,and when Robin will be kidnapped,they will meet and Robin will have the chance to apologize to Vivi for what happened in Alabasta. Altough Vivi said she trusted Luffy's decision when she heard Robin was part of the crew,a moment like that would be needed in my opinion.

Maybe! By the way i think it could be Vivi too. Maybe she was kidnapped too,and when Robin will be kidnapped,they will meet and Robin will have the chance to apologize to Vivi for what happened in Alabasta. Altough Vivi said she trusted Luffy's decision when she heard Robin was part of the crew,a moment like that would be needed in my opinion.
Do you think then a mini arc would unfold right after Wano in order to rescue them and if yes where? 🤔 that would be the obvious scenario I guess but the thing is it would postpone the venturing to Elbaf I guess. Perhaps then they went to Marijoa and found the last Road Poneglyph there and fought CP0.