Status
Not open for further replies.
I see three possible scenarios.

1. Zoro vs King. King's Face is revealed. He's a She or some other crazy reveal involving the shimotsuki clan for Zoro. Could King have killed Ushimaru as I wished for? King shows another level of fire manipulation, possibly CoC clash between Zoro and King. King and Zoro fall to wano at the end of the chapter. I want them to fight in Ringo. Zoro's Eye?!?!?!?!?!

2. What I honestly expect to happen, Xdrake vs Apoo. Numbers 1,2,3 are finally introduced. they are very formidable and they'll be the ones who cause trouble on the live floor. The other numbers have recovered and are also wreaking havoc. Xdrake defeats Apoo.

3. Big Mom vs Law and Kidd. Kidd showcases his real ability. We find out that his punk rotten is only the upper half of his complete form. Kidd goes crazy and hurts Big Mom. Law uses some special abilities that we haven't seen yet as well. The sword hovers over onigashima?!?

I see three possible scenarios.

1. Zoro vs King. King's Face is revealed. He's a She or some other crazy reveal involving the shimotsuki clan for Zoro. Could King have killed Ushimaru as I wished for? King shows another level of fire manipulation, possibly CoC clash between Zoro and King. King and Zoro fall to wano at the end of the chapter. I want them to fight in Ringo. Zoro's Eye?!?!?!?!?!

2. What I honestly expect to happen, Xdrake vs Apoo. Numbers 1,2,3 are finally introduced. they are very formidable and they'll be the ones who cause trouble on the live floor. The other numbers have recovered and are also wreaking havoc. Xdrake defeats Apoo.

3. Big Mom vs Law and Kidd. Kidd showcases his real ability. We find out that his punk rotten is only the upper half of his complete form. Kidd goes crazy and hurts Big Mom. Law uses some special abilities that we haven't seen yet as well. The sword hovers over onigashima?!?
As long as Raizo vs Ninja is offscreen oda can go anywhere and it'll be fire at this point.

Its funny how Sanji's whole identity is tied with Zoro, he is jackshit without Zoro, whether its powerscaling or being a duo etc. Even the most popular Sanji ship is with Zoro instead of Nami etc.
While Zoro is part of OG trio, a duo with Luffy and Sanji both, is a supernova etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.