Theory Moria, Blackbeard and the immortal Army

Why does Blackbeard needs Moria? I thoink it could be because of his Shadow Fruit:
Basically Shadows are Darkness. If Moria would steal Blackbeard Shadow, than he could make a new Shadow with his darkness Fruit. The darkness Fruit can produce an unlimitd amount of Darkness. And an unlimited amount of Drakness means an unlimited amount of Shadows. So what if Moria creates Zombies with Blackbeards Shadows that he can produce with his darkness Power? They could make a giant Army of the Dead without needing the original Owners of the Shadows. Normally if the real Owner of the Shadows die, the Shadow dies to. But this Time, the Shadows has no real original because they are produced with the Darkness Fruit. I think this Time the shadows only vanish if Blckbeard gets beaten. Even Salt doesn`t work because normally the Shadow would go back to the original Owner. But Blackbeard has a Shadow. So the Shadows can`t go back. I think they stay and the Zombies can`t be beaten. If someone beats Blackbeard, than all the Darkness vanish. Thats the Point, where the will Army get beaten.

Moria can use Shadows on himself too and gets stronger. But the Limit is the amount of Shadows he collects. With the darkness Fruit Blackbeard can give Moria an endless amount of Shadows. So he could gain endless Power. But I think there is a load limit, because otherwise it would be to overpowered.
The attack Moria used on Thriller Bark to collect all the Shadows was Shadow Asgard. Looks like another reference from nordic Mythology.

If Blackbeard is the Dog of the Hell Cerberus or Garm (nordic Mythology) an Army of the Dead would make sense. Maybe he gets the Ship Pluton to (Roman God of the Dead). Its based on the Naglfar (Ship of the Dead) from the nordic Mythology. Earthquakes, Darkness, a Ship from Hell, a monstrous Moria and a nearly immortal Army of the Dead that grows with every dead Person. That’s sound like the right Combination for Ragnarök the End of the World and the Dawn of the Gods.

What do qou think about this?

I like this theory,Moriah will definitely show up again!I think he will ally with BB to save himself and later back stab BB to avenge his friend!