Break Week Is Zoro racist?

Is Zoro racist?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now now hear me out, some of y'all might be like:

Since the whole Reddit, Twitter, YouTube, etc. are making the argument of Zoro being so called "racist", I was thinking of doing myself a favor by taking the honor to make this thread since no one else have the balls to do it.

Disclaimer: This is supposed to be a fun and meme thread, not some trigger warning or political constitution rights discussion, so if you're the type of people that gets psychological angry or spited, then I apologize in advance for my behavior and suggest that you should ignore this thread and watch some cats video that can cure your mood. Other that that, let's go deep into this.:datas:

Btw, in case anybody that is still mad for some reason, reminder that these threads was a thing: https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/is-whos-who-a-racist.9196/

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/is-kid-a-racist.9140/#post-880368

So I should have the right to post thread like this considering there are more derogatory threads out there.:kayneshrug:

So, how did this debate sparks?

It's all started when King revealed his face under his mask.

Now, let's admit one thing here. King no doubt is a good looking guy. Nice goatee. Great chin. Cool tattoo on his left eye. Pretty braided side hair. Etc.

But when we look at the past Zoro's fights record, most of his opponents are either dark skinned or just really tanned?:quest:

Examples:

Etc etc.

Now, y'all might say:

I gotta agree with this one. This HAS to be a coincidence, ain't no way Zoro is "racist" just because he fights bunch of tanned skinned people. What if they're not even black and are red skinned people instead?
Problem solved am I right?

Until Oda addressed this......

"Zoro: Police Officer"

Yeah, ain't no way Oda didn't do this on purpose. This is undeniable truth now.

And before this whole trend even begun, Zoro has the tendency of this similar attitude before, like:

So if this trend continues, there might be a chance of cancel culture?

So yeah, Zoro the Police Officer did live up to his name :)

And if this thread get locked somehow then so be it.

Status
Not open for further replies.