Powers & Abilities Ifrit Jambe’s heat

Diable Jambe’s heat was introduced with this….

Odacchi, nice to meet you!! I finally sent you a postcard. It's a serious question, so give me a real answer. That trick that Sanji used to beat Jabra!! If it was that hot to Jabra, wouldn't it burn Sanji, too?!! Wouldn't Sanji be like, "yeow"?? Tell me! P.N. Oda Gayichiro

O: What are you talking about... WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!! Are those eyes, or holes in your head?!! What were you watching in that fight?!! His LEG is hot?! No, it's not hot!! SANJI'S HEART WAS BURNING SO MUCH HOTTER!!!

Sanji’s heart/passion burns hotter than DJ. Ok…

In this latest arc, Sanji has stated this….

He stated his passion burns hotter than flames. Oda stated that the reason Sanji isnt hurt by his flames is because his passion burns hotter.

So we can see Sanji’s passion protects Sanji from being hurt. His passion surpassed the heat of flame.

However now we can see that Ifrit Jambe has surpassed the heat of Sanji’s passion. As without the Exoskeleton and CoA….Ifrit Jambe would hurt Sanji.

Meaning Ifrit Jambe burns hotter than Sanji’s passion. Meaning the heat of Ifrit Jambe “surpassed the temperature of flame”.

:crazwhat: