Theory Page, the 4th Calamity and 11th Strawhat [Shocking Theory]

Hello everyone !

I have recently posted a theory about the last strawhats and the final battle against the Blackbeard crew. I invite you to read it here : All 13 Strawhats and Blackbeard matchups [Ultimate Theory]

Today, I want to explain why I think there was a time with a fourth Calamity called Page, who will join the Strawhat crew by the end of Wano.

Let's begin with a fact ! Some Shichibukai and Yonkou crews had four top commanders with a special treatment for the fourth one :
- Big Mom : Snack, the fourth Sweet Commander, was beaten by Urouge
- Whitebeard : Thatch, the fourth Division Commander, was killed by Teach
- Doflamingo : Corazon, the fourth Seat Commander, was killed by Doffy

Shanks crew is still a mistery, so we can't tell. And Luffy and Teach are differents because of plot story.

Why would it be different for Kaidou ? His top commanders are called All-Stars/Calamities. We also know the titles of calamities are linked to the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse :

This is the introduction of Wikipedia page including four disasters "Sword, Famine, Wild Beasts and Plague" :

Here are the matchups between Calamities and Horses :
- King the Wildfire, bringing death with Sword as the Red horse
- Queen the Plague, bringing death with Pestilence as the White horse
- Jack the Drought, bringing death with Famine as the Black Horse
- Page the Wildling, bringing death with Beast as the Pale Horse

Why do I call "Page" the fourth one ? Face cards are commonly known as King, Queen and Jack/Knave. But tarot brings new court cards known as the Knight and the Page :

In my opinion, the Knight is way to close to Jack representing the Knave and the Cavalier, while the Page brings a new personality into the story.

In the past, a page was a boy who worked as a servant for a knight and who was learning to become a knight. A page is a learner.

There was another clue introduced by Artur about the existence of a fourth calamity :

"The OP Magazine that came out today featured several articles on Wano, but something that caught my attention was the fact that a larger panel of the scene in Chapter 920 was featured, showing that the Jump/Volume version of said panel was ultimately cropped.

The particular feature that was cropped was this fourth figure next to Jack, King and Queen. Even in the original manga panel, you can spot how it was partially cropped and you can still see part of its figure. The shading is certainly different from the smoke and fire and drawn to be like a figure like the other three."

Sooo... Who could be that fourth calamity, eh ? Well, Page the Wildling is none other than :

Carrot aka Page the Wildling

You will answer me : "But she has been in Wano since the beginning, there has been literally no hint about her recognizing the place or people recognizing her ?!"

How old is Carrot present time ? 15.

How old was Jack 20 years ago when all the events happened ? 8.

Now look at the panel :

Look how small Page is comparing to the others, including 8 yo Jack. We are talking about a child. What is Kaidou known for ? "Adoption". He adopted King after the Punk Hazard evasion. He adopted Ulti and Page One after the death of their father. (Page One could be named after the departure of Page Zero, he was born 20 years ago, the year of the incident.)

All-Stars were trained to be fighters since their childhood. Carrot was trained like a beast just like others. Most of us missed a big part of an event that happened on the Sunny :

Three major points :
- "MY THROAT" : look at her face, it is assassin level, not just being mad or angry, that is a Page move
- "SHE ALMOST TOOK OUT LUFFY" : yes, Luffy, the main character, at 15 years old
- "SHE IS CERTAINLY STRONGER THAN YOUR AVERAGE" : stronger than Nami or Chopper, it is very meaningful at 15 yo

So what happened ? Pretty simple : She was sent ten years into the future by Toki.

1) The Kuri Castle is under attack, Page is 5 years old. The fourth calamity that nobody has heard of, being held in captivity until her training is finished, is being assigned her first mission : killed Toki and the kids.
2) Page meets Toki in the castle, alone. (Because Momonosuke saw Carrot and did not react.) Maybe they fight, or they exchange a few words, at least.
3) Toki is moved by a small child raised as a killer. She uses her ability as an attack, and sends her ten years into the future offering her a new life. (Some Kuma-like attack.)
4) Page gets amnesia just like Sabo had, because of the fight or because of her landing. (She is also based on Alice in Wonderland, and we learn at the end that Alice was just dreaming, it could be inspired of that story, and Carrot would be confused between dreams and reality.)
5) Pedro, after Zepo's death, returns to Zou. On his way, he meets with an amnesic mink with gauntlets. He raises her during ten years before dying, being the Knight of the Page, and gives her back her gauntlets during her training :

When will that revelation happen ? Meeting with Yamato. They must have a connection, they had to be friends at Onigashima or the place Kaido settled in. Yamato must be one of the only one knowing her existence. Before that, Page should appear in the Kaidou's flashback, we should get fixed pretty soon !

Maybe Carrot will have some PTSD and some story will develop around her past. Maybe she will play some role during the end of Wano. I don't know, that theory was only about her being Page.

Last thing : a lot of people thought she was the traitor, and one of the argument was the fact that the color of her vivre card was between the green of Kaidou's men and the green of Mink Tribe.

To me : not a traitor, but yes, a Beast and a Mink at once !

And, being Page, she will complete the pattern of women being part of enemies crew like Nami and Robin, and she will join the Strawhat crew as the look-out. Bonus : she will eat the Yuki Yuki no Mi on the mandarin tree of Nami after Monet's death (some good theories are on Reddit and Youtube) and she will fight Catarina Devon : the Fire Fox versus the Snow Bunny, isn't that cool ? Both are musketeers in their appearence. Both are related to the moon, Su Long for Carrot and Moon Hunter title for Devon. Both uses electricity, that is an ability of Kyubi according to the legend. It's gonna be wild !
Thanks for reading me ! I hope you enjoyed the theory, have fun :-)

Seriously though, I should probably add in that this is very unique and interesting, some great observations and ideas and I would have loved Carrot to be a potential major enemy, as I suspected she might have been the traitor instead of Kanjuro before too. But this does not alight with her relationship with Pedro and storyline with WCI too.

As an alternative/What If storyline I think its very interesting and I've always wanted Kaido to have a 4th calamity and lamented/was disappointed in the lack of one, but Oda would probably fuck them up like he has done to Jack and especially Snack as we've seen unfortunately! Too many for him to handle apparently!

I was just thinking this too when OP was mentioning a "Page" too! The Tobi Roppo were meant to fight a Calamity and gain their position, to dethrone them but that never happened sadly, never mind them winning too ofc! People were hyping up P1 as the strongest F6/TR due to his fight with Sanji but also tanking an Adv CoC punch from BM and still being able to fight and chase or so?

I always wanted Oda to elaborate and capitalise on the 4 Horsemen influences on Kaido's commanders but at this point, it's dead in the water ironically unless the Grim Reaper with Zoro right now is the secret 4th calamity, Death? LOL! Kaido's "Ace" or "Trump Card"?! I know the 4 Horsemen can represent Conquest, War, Famine, Pestilence, Death and apparently Beast?

Kaido could have been Conquest and that's why he only has 3 Calamities seemingly? But I always felt the scorpions on his ships alluded to a 4th calamity or so?

Anyway, OP put a LOT in effort into their theory and I have to respect that, as well as some interesting, thought provoking observations they did make too. It is appreciated to have unothordox theories, ones that are more daring and creative, more outside of the box and risky.

I suspect Carrot was sidelined by Oda since what happened with former editor Naito, she is ranked like 6th or 8th or so in the official global popularity poll rankings, so she clearly is well loved by most of the fanbase or so? It's really weird how Oda has just forgotten her this whole arc except the whole Perospero thing which ended up being a massive failure on her and Wanda's part too.
That Franky picture is gold

I think the "fourth big person" is a coincidence. Oda may have put Thatch on Blackbeard's chopping block because "four" is connected to death in Japanese culture. Corazon is a metaphor for Doflamingo's heart and is reserved for someone he deems special. Rosinante and Vergo were a Corazon at one point and had opposite roles (a Marine acting as a pirate and a pirate acting as a Marine). Snack was more or less there to prep up Cracker and have there still be three big names. I don't think any of this apply to other crews.

I was reading it seriously Then I thought, I am forgetting something. And when you mentioned she will join the SHs, I realized I have been fooled.

I just wanna say: Get over it.

Oda dont have time for Kidd's flashback and you think he will go to such lengths for fodder carrot.